Birthday

Request: hi!!! i love your writing! it's my birthday today so i'm wondering if i could put in a little request!!! how would la squadra treat their s/o on their birthday? would they be especially sweet to them on their bday?🥰🥰🥰(sfw or nsfw is fine!)    

TW: briefly suggestive   

PROSCIUTTO    

   He wakes you up to breakfast in bed along with your favorite flowers sitting on the nightstand. Since he still runs errands early in the morning there's a note telling you to wear the outfit he bought you. The two of you would spend the day going to your favorite places whether it be an art exhibit, kart track, amusement park, or clothing store. He set aside money to do what you wanted for the day and he's not going to complain about your decisions. The only thing he definitely wants to do is go to the dinner reservation he scheduled for your birthday.   

RISOTTO NERO   

   He is a decent cook but he can't make anything too spectacular, that's why he's baking you a box cake! When he catches you in the middle of the day he'll surprise you with the cake. He could've bought you one but he figured it'd be more special if he made it himself. Other than that, Risotto would gift you a spa day. Whether you're a member of La Squadra or not, he knows you would benefit from a few hours of massages and pampering. When you come home you'll see that Risotto ordered your favorite food and has a movie on the screen.   

FORMAGGIO   

   He can get you whatever you want whether it be clothes, jewelry, alcohol, gaming systems, etc. so you'll wake up to gifts scattered throughout your room. Formaggio brags that he's the best husband while watching you open your presents and keeps taking pictures of you. Because he saved a ton of money by stealing, Formaggio planned a big party inviting your friends and family. There's so much going on but that doesn't stop Formaggio from setting off fireworks and throwing firecrackers at the neighbors.   

GHIACCIO   

   Before your birthday he asked you what you'd want because he didn't want to get you something you'd hate on your birthday. Once that's out of the way he'll have gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants too. So even after your birthday passes you can treat yourself. He didn't plan to do anything other than drive to the next city over and have a nice day together. Since it's your birthday he'll let you choose where the two of you go. He'll try his best not to have any outbursts but you might hear him mumbling to himself.   

PESCI  

   He's bought you a handful of gifts, one you asked for, and the rest are what he thinks you'd like. Instead of just handing them to you he's hidden them around the house. After you've finished reading your birthday letters and answering your calls from your family he lets you start hunting for them. He wrote out cute little hints for you but they aren't the hardest to solve since it's supposed to be fun. While you're walking around the house opening your gifts he starts prepping the kitchen to cook you a proper birthday meal and a nice cake.   

MELONE   

   He wasn't sure what he'd get you because he already spoils you with gifts. After all, it's his love language. So he'll try to fill the day with activities you don't usually do like couples cooking class, visiting the aquarium, trying a new restaurant. Since you're being adventurous already he'd ask if you'd want to experiment with new kinks once you get home, maybe wax or food play? It doesn't have to be something elaborate like shibari, but if you'd rather lay back as he pleasures you that's fine too.   

SORBET & GELATO   

   What's better than a vacation out of the country? It could be any place you want to go, they're more than happy to get some time out of Italy. Since Sorbet's family lives in Rio de Janeiro you could also go there for a good time if you'd rather go someplace hot. Besides, there's plenty of beaches and sights to see. Just say the word and the three of you will take a trip. For those of you that aren't big travelers they won't mind staying in Italy but Gelato is going to book a hotel suite a few cities over because he doesn't want anyone bothering you guys.