Vampire Ghiaccio

Request: I don't remember if I sent an ask to this blog before but how would vampire Ghiaccio be different with Darling?

C|TW: none

   Ghiaccio had a big problem killing humans over petty disputes or being too difficult

   Ghiaccio had a big problem killing humans over petty disputes or being too difficult. A single rampage would end in at least eighty-three dead. Enough to raise suspicions about how a large group of people was murdered in a matter of minutes without guns being involved. The council had to get involved before Ghiaccio put the vampire population in danger. They gave him the choice of having extensive therapy, isolated from society, or being burned which would send him to his death.   

    As much as he hated the thought of it, Ghiaccio begrudgingly decided to get therapy. He was forced to live underneath an art museum until he could manage his anger, that was almost three years. Nobody could hear Ghia when he would shout or damage the furniture in his temporary home. However, he could hear everything that was going on above him in the popular art museum. The laughing, eating, tour guide explaining the works. It made him feel horrible.   

   He was alone for hours at a time. The only company being the three vampires that would come and talk about his anger and try to help him manage it. They'd bring him blood when he's due for another feeding or models for him to build while he was alone. Since there was never a sense of community among vampires it didn't surprise him that the council didn't think about his social life. Though he's a vampire, the forced isolation did take a toll on Ghiaccio.   

   He isn't going to subject his darling to the same treatment. You aren't going to be forced to stay in his home for most hours of the day and if you want to have friends he won't stop you. He understands that even though his house is big it still hurts you to be locked away from everyone. He'll gather information about your friends to be sure they aren't bad influences or undercover hunters trying to use you to get close to him. So feel free to visit the town when you're bored, just don't go too far.   

   When you're adjusting to being his lover, Ghiaccio can restrain himself from lashing out. Regardless of how hurtful or insulting your actions may be, he can direct his attention elsewhere until you're calm. The only time he puts his hands on you is to keep you from hurting yourself trying to climb out of the windows. Other than that, Ghiaccio won't have a history of accidentally breaking your arm or smashing a vase against your head.   

   He won't be as shy when it comes to affection either. He'd gladly pull you in for a hug before you leave the house, even if you're just going down the street. When you're cooking yourself a meal he'll ask if he can help while he hugs you from behind, sniffing your hair. Excessive heat may irritate him but he does enjoy having a nice hot bath together. You won't complain too much about his naturally cold body since the water is so hot.   

   After being forced to listen to people for three years and not interact he's become clingy. Sometimes Ghiaccio just wants to be close to you. Holding you against him as he tells you how much you mean to him. It won't bother him to sit in silence, as long as you're near him he appreciates the company. He's never too far away from you and he won't hesitate to do things together if you offered.