Co-Parenting

Request: ANY Pesci as a baby daddy hcs? 👀   

TW: brief mentions of child abuse and shitty fathers   

[PESCI]   

   If it wasn't for his work you'd have joint custody because he is an exceptional father. He shows up to every program the child invites him to, visits the child when they're feeling sick, and is always picking him up when he has the time. There has never been an instance of Pesci disappointing his child or making promises he didn't intend to keep. Your child will always be able to call on him without the fear of being ignored. [Unlike Illuso's child].  

   He's always asking you if you need help with any utilities like your bills or buying groceries because he wants his baby to have all their necessities. It can be a bit annoying when he's a question away from micromanaging your house but he'll try not to pester you too much. It's not that Pesci believes you're unfit to raise your child, he just worries about the both of you. So don't be afraid to ask him for something because if Pesci has it he'll give it to you in a heartbeat. Y'all probably going to get back together at some point.   

[ILLUSO]   

[ILLUSO]   

    Illuso fuckin' sucks! You're better off forcing him to pay child support instead of waiting for him to do anything for his child. He will deny the kid is his until he dies, he doesn't want the responsibilities that come with them and he thinks they'll slow him down. Not even because he's a fucking assassin. Since Illuso is forced to send money he will sometimes visit you to see what his money is being spent on.   

    Don't expect him to pick up your child or come visit them often. Illuso only comes around when he's horny, asking if you'd want to fool around after he drops the kid off at his mother's house. Then gets upset when you tell him to go fuck himself and yes, Illuso was petty enough to take the toys he brought with him instead of letting your child keep them. The chances of you getting back together are nonexistent.