Would You Rather: Pesci or Sorbet & Gelato

WYR: be numbed and coaxed into a new life or fight for the chance to return to your old life

TW: abuse, non-consensual drugging,   

PESCI   

   He's seen how cruel the world can be and is actively involved with a ruthless mafia. It's hard finding the good and keeping it from becoming corrupted by vile people. That's why Pesci vowed to do everything in his power to protect you. Even at the risk of transforming you into a completely different person, losing the one he fell in love with. That doesn't mean he won't love you though.   

   The moment he forcibly separates you from your friends and family Pesci starts your medication. At first, it was to calm your nerves since you were belligerent at the thought of staying with some random man that abducted you. Then it became a habit. Pesci noticed that while you lost the fire in your eyes, becoming suggestible, it was easier to protect you. There weren't as many arguments or violent outbursts, you stop hurting yourself trying to get away from him.   

   He could keep you safe. As you mindlessly followed his directions, not having the energy to challenge his authority. Let alone the ability to consider the medication he's forced into your system leaves your mind foggy and muddled since they aren't for you. You don't have the time to think about what Pesci's doing, he has a tight schedule that leaves no room for you to escape the effects.   

   Yet, everything has been simple. There isn't a moment where you're panicking about what his ulterior motives are, the thought of being murdered and buried in his backyard is long gone. The only thing that you focus on is completing the tasks on your games or finishing the series Pesci puts on the television. Are you content?   

 Are you content?   

SORBET & GELATO   

   It doesn't matter who you were before they snatched you off the streets and forced you into their home. You're now their docile spouse who will bend at their command without hesitation. There's no fighting back or demanding to have choices. You're just the darling spouse that'd do their best to keep their husbands happy. That's what they want, that's what you'll strive to be.   

   They could have you taking pills and become complacent but that won't do any good. Once the medicine wears off you'll go right back to being the stubborn, hard headed, person you are. You'll have to be taught to love your new life using tortuous methods, depending on how much you fight against it. So you have no choice but to suffer or accept your new life.   

   Each day you wake up in fear of what'll happen, would you be beaten, are they going to hurt you? What are they going to do? You haven't seen your family or been to work, but you doubt anyone saw these mad men abduct you. What will happen once they get fed up with you? Your nerves are never calm, always thinking of an exit strategy or panicking. Yet you refuse to stop because surely there's a way out of this madness, it'd be worse to wait around for them to murder you.   

   As much as it pains you to be punished and beaten for trying, you won't give up. No matter how much Sorbet and Gelato promise to treat you well once you stop going against them. The last thing you want is to lose your fighting spirit and wind up spending your life with these deranged men when there's a chance to escape.