The Benefits - Cioccolata & Secco

Request: Run me the benefits of dating bae cioccolata and secco pls!! 😩❤️❤️❤️ them tuitions best be paid if I'm going down on you everyday doctor!!!

C|TW: none

   Who said anything about college, they don't keep any secrets from you so you know too much about their heinous crimes to be at a distance or occupied with a career

Who said anything about college, they don't keep any secrets from you so you know too much about their heinous crimes to be at a distance or occupied with a career. It's too much of an opportunity for you to cause trouble, not that they believe you would since you've been such a good darling for them. However, your good behavior isn't enough to let them risk a complicated situation, especially since there's the slim chance of having to kill you.

You do have an allowance of ten thousand dollars a month once you're well-adjusted to being in a relationship. Diavolo gives Cioccolata more than enough money, so it doesn't hurt his pockets. Don't try to save it though because every month that there's money left over, he lowers your allowance. Since you're not spending it all there'd be no need to set aside ten thousand dollars each month. Find something to do with it, even if it's just trying new activities in the areas he allows you to roam freely. Spend it on parties, clubbing, food, games, clothes, literally anything! Just make sure it's gone before next month.

Other than the financial stability, the duo treats you well and isn't traumatizing you every second of the day for the hell of it. The only time they're brutal or violent is when you try to fight them or attempt to escape. Cioccolata makes it clear that you're not meant to be his next victim and treats you gently, so you'll never think he's going to have you on his operating table. Secco doesn't compete with you or treat you horribly for the sake of forming a hierarchy, he's as sweet as can be when it's clear you're not trying to escape again.

You're treated like a human being, not a punching bag or object. They don't keep you locked away with tattered clothing, you're not starved or forced to beg for food and water. It's not obvious to you that you're a victim. You're dressed in your preferred style of clothing, your plate of food always matches theirs, and your room is probably bigger than your old one. You're more than welcome to walk around and entertain yourself as long as you're not headed to an airport or train station without Cioccolata's approval.

They love to take you places, fly you all over the world for being such a wonderful, understanding darling or just to show you the beauty of another country. You're welcome to invite some of your friends or family since you're past the point of snitching on them. Just don't forget that they value your time and don't want to be ignored the entire trip. Besides that, they don't mind taking you places and allowing you to have fun and experience new things.

Other than expecting your love, loyalty, submission, etc. the two of them aren't set on forcing you to be a specific way. You don't need to be the spouse that cleans, cooks, and is ready to service your husband at any given moment. They aren't expecting you to play the maid, butler, or the help! So you're free to be just as you were before they abducted you, personality and all. You're not even forced to stay in the house once you've fully accepted them! All you have to do is tell Cioccolata where you plan on going and answer the phone when he calls you. So there's plenty of freedom and space in this relationship.

Your social life isn't shot either, it's what you make it. After the initial dread and adjusting they don't keep you glued to their side. Go out and make some friends if you want, just know that they're bound to meet them at some point. Your friends are going to ask why your boyfriend is walking on all fours. Neither one of them dial down their personality or weirdness, be prepared to get some strange stares. So if you can stand the comments and questions about your strange boyfriends then, by all means, make friends. Cioccolata and Secco aren't going to stop you unless they know for sure your friend is part of the mafia.