You Poison His Food

How would they react to darling pulling a yoonbum (poisoning their food) or catching them attempt it?

Tw: starvation, abuse, drugging, consumption of poison, broken bones,

Gelato:

    Finding a drug to poison him isn't hard at all. The dessert duo has plenty of drugs lying around the house in different cabinets and drawers. Perhaps it's the lack of security is due to their confidence that you're afraid to go against them. The only time the drugs are ever used is to sedate you or have you sluggish and heavy for their benefit which leaves plenty of pills and syrup.

    The challenge that lies ahead is distracting Gelato long enough to taint the food. You don't have permission to be in the kitchen alone, they know better than to leave you around their food unsupervised. Luckily for you, Sorbet has a habit of calling for him from another room for basic tasks.

    Somehow Gelato's tan hand catches your wrist with a bruising grip as you add a ton of crushed Ativan to the soup broth. Every morning they check the medicine bottles, they figured you were up to no good but decided to see how far you'd go this time.

    You could run away, fight him, and refuse to love him, Gelato will get over it. Don't mess with his food, not even a little. Poisoning his food has him beating you within an inch of your life. Depending on whether or not your concoction posed a threat, he might have you eat some. You won't see another plate for days after this stunt, and don't bother asking for water either.

Prosciutto:

    Unfortunately for you, Prosciutto keeps any medication or drug locked up in his room. The only poison you'd be able to use is household cleaning products. He comes home to clean home for once and is happy to see his sweetheart placing the meal on the table. The fact that he can come home to a clean home and a fresh meal today dwells in his mind.

    Maybe the discipline you received has gotten you in order, or maybe you were bored and decided it was better than doing nothing. Either way, he can't shake the feeling that somethings wrong. His suspicions are what helps him realize that you forgot to put the antifreeze back into the supplies closet.

    His heart may long for you but Prosciutto isn't one to hesitate on killing his lover when it comes down to it. For you to go out of your way to plan out his murder while Prosciutto was planning out a nice outing for the two of you puts him in a mood. The fact that you went straight for murder rather than a simple drugging to escape also upsets him. After you are forced to eat some of the poisoned meal Prosciutto drags you to the punishment room to prep you for a beating.

    Unless you show remorse don't plan on a hospital trip any time soon. Once it's all said and done, don't be surprised if he isn't feeding you until you're a step from being malnourished. You went too far this time, unless you truly suffer there surely won't be a change.

Formaggio:

    He's not a picky eater at all. Unless he is sick, anything you place in front of Formaggio is consumed without hesitation. Whenever he brings you into his home even if only for a night he has you cook a meal for him. Formaggio isn't the type to hover over his dearest. If there is a problem he'll handle it when it arrives, until then he doesn't care to watch for it.

    Since there are a ton of bitter and sweet things lying around Formaggio's home neither taste would set off his instincts, especially if he's watching a game while you serve him. The problem is you somehow forgot that anything Formaggio eats is fed to you. This now you're acting strange when he has you on his lap testing to coax the food past your quivering lips. At this point, Formaggio is feeling you tense up and seeing the nervous look in your eyes.

    Instead of throwing out the food after you gave away your poor attempt to poison him, he feeds you the whole dish. The minute you ask to move from his lap Formaggio places a hand on the back of your neck to hold you steady as he pricks you with Little Feet. Now small and defenseless you're forced to consume every morsel as he asks you why you thought to do such a silly thing in the first place, knowing he'd find out.

    Depending on the poison you used, Formaggio lets you suffer for a while before taking you to a hospital for treatment. If he was enjoying a game don't bother asking to leave before it's over.

Ghiaccio:

    You must've picked it up on your way home because Ghiaccio doesn't keep any drugs aside from cough syrup in his home. The only time there are pills is after a doctor prescribes him medicine. Since Ghiaccio tends to get heavily distracted when he goes into one of his rants about why it doesn't make sense to say dead as a doornail since a doornail is an object and not a living creature, poisoning him is surprisingly easy.

    All you have to do is remain calm and don't be overly affectionate or cheerful. Act accordingly to the events of the previous day, Ghiaccio is quick to pick up on your behavior. The bad part is he savors his meals and no amount of seasoning would turn his saltimbocca this sweet and since when did his wine taste this sugary. The moment these questions flood his head he's quietly searching for his hammer as you remain seated at the table.

    Ghiaccio is well aware that you put antifreeze in his food, after fixing his car and studying the parts he knows all about the sweet poison. He didn't think you'd be stupid enough to use it, and if you did he expected you to at least be smart enough to add it to a dessert to not get caught. Before he leaves to get treated in the ER he slams his hammer against your wrist and shoves you towards the ground with such force that causes you to roll your ankle trying to catch yourself. You'll lie on the floor in pain until he comes back to thoroughly teach you a lesson.