Pesci & Illuso with a stubborn hostage

TW: abduction, starvation, drugging, degrading, abuse, gaslighting

    Pesci:

        No matter how many times you toss out the food he brings or rip up the little love notes he leaves around your new home to try and boost your spirit. Pesci will continue to bring you little gifts and make your favorite meals he learned to cook just for you.

    Even though he'll easily confess to you that he wishes you would just try and accept him and make it easier for him. He just can't bring himself to physically hurt you. Not even after you called him a monster, troll, garbage made flesh, etc.

     He just can't stoop that low.

    But he doesn't exactly mind slipping you a few drugs to make you a little more compliant. He's never given you drugged food before so it's not like he would have to force you to eat it. Watching as you glare at him out of the corner of your eyes as he silently watch you clear the plate. Not long after you start to feel dizzy and slowly become vulnerable to his affections.

   What started as a one-time thing becomes more of a daily routine. At first he feels a bit guilty, but he wouldn't want you to become unhappy again, especially not when you just started loving him.

    Illuso:

        It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the bold and confident personality he puts on for his captive is just a smoke screen to hide his sensitive and somewhat needy traits. After abducting you Illuso is stunned after realizing you didn't feel the same way.

    He expected you to feel lucky to have someone as handsome and brilliant as him infatuated with you. When you decide to dish insults and attempt to assault him, he is heartbroken. So of course he decided to leave you without food and water and withhold hygienic products from you.

    Yes it's harsh but he doesn't think so. Why should he have to use his money to make sure you're healthy and happy when you seem to have a lot of negative things to say to him. All he wants is someone who loves and appreciates him. Why can't you see that?

    If you keep denying him, Illuso is quick to belittle you and try and remind you that your attitude is the reason you can't eat and that maybe if you treated him better you wouldn't be miserable. Then leaves you isolated in the mirror world to give you some time to think about what you did.

    After the first few incidents Illuso will soon become less sensitive about physically disciplining his darling. If you can hit him knowing that he loves you, then he should be able to do the same. It's only fair and no he will not pull his punches since you didn't care that you hurt him.