Pervert

Request: Hey there! I've just discovered your blog and I'm loving it- Sooo....Ya know, I like to think about Ghiaccio being a yandere, well, a perv one, to be more specific...Do u have any hcs for it? Just ignore if ur not feeling like it, thanks either way bae💙

TW: is this vouyerism? general sexual creepiness? either way it's sexual content, minors dni scroll away.

   He never made a move on you, always waiting for you to announce when you were ready for a sexual relationship

   He never made a move on you, always waiting for you to announce when you were ready for a sexual relationship. As much as he wanted to have you in that way he did everything but pester you about sex. Instead, he'd do little things to get by, like listening to you masturbate in the bathroom when you think he's out. Standing in the hall palming himself through his jeans, not wanting to risk you catching him jerking to the sound of your moans and whimpers.

    When you're sleeping soundly next to him he'd sometimes free himself from his boxers and get himself off as he watches your chest rise and fall. Imagining your shocked face and what you'd say if you caught him rutting hips into the air like this. He's willing to take this to the grave though because the last thing he needs is for Melone to find out how depraved he can get.

    Doing those hot summer days when the thermostat stops working Ghiaccio refuses to use his stand to cool the both of you off. He says it's disrespectful to himself to do something stupid like that when the both of you could just wear cool clothing until the repairman fixes it. The truth is he enjoys looking at your ass in those tiny shorts you put on, watching your tits move freely in the top since you were too annoyed to wear a bra. It's not gross though, his stand would only make pools of water once the ice melts, so this is okay.

    Whenever the both of you are getting dressed he'd watch you from the mirror so you don't catch the way his eyes go over your curves, always gazing at your uncovered ass as you search for the right outfit. He loves the way it looks as you're pulling up your pants, but he has to look away quickly before you turn to ask him if it looks right.

    Now he's not completely wrong for inspecting your draws or underwear as he's putting them into the washer. He's just a bit curious and yes he got a little whiff out of curiosity because he's never done that before so... yeah he sniffed them. Didn't expect to like the smell of your natural musk and sweat but now he has a problem. He can't wash your underwear without taking a pair to keep until the next load.

     Going to masturbate with them hanging over his nose as he tugs his cock aggressively. Sometimes giving a few experimental licks even though he knows it won't be the same as holding your thighs up and tasting you until he's had his fill. Ghia could lock the door but he kind of wants you to find him like this. You don't, but he tosses the now sticky dirty underwear into the washer hiding the evidence.

    When you decide to lay on his body as he's minding his business, Ghiaccio has to stop himself from getting a boner at the feeling of your weight against him. Nothing he does works and he's sure you feel it against you, but if you did call attention to it he'd call you the pervert and deflect saying that it happens sometimes. Really he's wishing you'd offer to help him out since he's been so patient with you. Probably won't happen but that won't stop him from dreaming.