Darling Is A Sex Worker

Request: What if darling was a sex worker, this is before the abduction. Would they convince them to quit because they don't like the thought of others getting what's "theirs" or something else?

Tw: slut shaming, degrading, implied sexual behavior (obviously)

Formaggio:

    As long as you don't go falling in love with any of your clients he could care less. He's happy to see you do what you love and if you say you enjoy doing sex work he won't get in the way, you already know who you belong to. Sometimes he offers to stick around when you're entertaining your clients only because he doesn't want you to be drugged or mistreated, Formaggio will be damned if he lets someone else hurt his darling.

Prosciutto:

    He's a prude, you're not going to be doing any of that! The only person you're going to fuck is your husband, you're not about to be out giving yourself to just anybody. You should be ashamed for even thinking that was okay when you are his darling. Has the nerve to call you a slut for wanting to continue sex work when he's providing for you. He'll have to get that nasty behavior out of your system to mold you into a good spouse.

Pesci:

    Normally your happiness is his priority but he isn't comfortable with the idea of other people fucking his darling, the thought of it makes his skin crawl. Say what you want but this time he won't budge and because he's worried you'll go behind his back your outside privileges are revoked. You can try and convince him that it's just work and has no meaning but he lets his views of sex being an intimate thing cloud his judgement.

Risotto:

    He can give you everything you need then some if you let him, you're not doing sex work. Risotto knows that the sex is meaningless, that's not what bothers him, it's the fact that people treat sex workers horribly. The are some dangerous people in this world and he doesn't want you to get murdered just because your job involves sex. You're his everything, he isn't going to risk losing you.

Melone:

    He's not about to stop you, we all got to make money somehow. You're going to have his support and he's never going to make you feel bad for liking sex work, he might even ask if your clients are looking for a threesome. Tell him all the crazy things your clients wanted to try, he might want to try it out himself. When you're with Melone he won't keep bringing up your work and never insults you for it.

Ghiaccio:

    This is the same guy that almost punched your mom for asking if you wanted to come along for a three day family trip, do you really think he's going to take this lightly. Ghiaccio is about ready to chain you to the bed for even bringing it up, don't even think about it around him. When you're smiling at your phone he'll ask if it's an old client before he breaks it, he'll never get over it. You're not leaving the house unless he's with you and you're lucky he's even doing that.

Illuso:

    There's no use in continuing sex work when you have a guy like him, he's a fantastic husband is quite the giver in bed, that's what Illuso tells you when you bring it up. He won't let you see that your past is driving him crazy on the inside, wondering if you thought of those strangers when the two of you had sex or if you were unhappy with his performance. For you he puts in a happy face and pretends to be okay, it's not until you're arguing and he calls you a worthless whore that's undeserving of his love that you know it irked him.

Sorbet & Gelato:

    Sorbet loves anything involving money but this is an exception, Gelato is the only person Sorbet will share you with. Sorbet jokes about you being insatiable asking if they need to up their game, while Gelato prefers you don't bring it up he's dying to hear any stories you may have. There won't be any shady comments or slut shaming because Gelato knows he'll get reprimanded by Sorbet.