Prosciutto's Darling Hates Doing Chores

Request: I would beat up prosciutto, I know I can't fight but I'll find a way. His old timer ass raise my fucking blood pressure. I love hate him so much! Like why do I have to keep doing dishes? We have a dishwasher for that but no you want to see me in an apron and shit! Order a damn maid at this point. I love you but dishes is a no for me. 😫

Does he let you pick a chore to never do? Is that possible? What if I offered to fuck him instead? Will he do it himself if I gave him a nice blow job like what the fuck? He's always doing the whole, my lover is my maid shit and I.... 😤 forget it.

Tw: 18+, nsfw, dub-con, mentions of non-con,

     Prosciutto is not about to do any chores or cook a damn thing unless he is in the mood to do it, he's has an old fashioned way of running his house. Since he is the head of the house and is also in charge of providing for you, he isn't responsible for doing house work unless it involves repairing the house, car, etc.

     You are his stay-at-home spouse. Your role is to be emotionally, physically, and sexually available to him when he calls for it, keep the house clean, and have a hot meal ready for him three times a day, dessert included. You cannot get out of these marital duties just because you don't like them. The only way to get out of doing the dishes is to be sick or Prosciutto may offer to do them if he doesn't have work and happens to be at home for the day. Other than that, you're obligated to clean them, that's just how things are.

     If you're desperate enough to seduce him into giving you a different task he'll indulge in your efforts to see what all you're willing to do. You say you'll give him head but would you still be alright with it when Prosciutto's roughly forcing his cock down your throat, holding you in place not caring that you're choking around his girth? He won't be gentle or let you control the pace, he'll treat you as nothing more than a toy, the point of you offering to suck him off was for his pleasure after all.

     But even then, there's no guarantee that Prosciutto would let you skip out on cleaning the dishes. He might just send you back to the kitchen once he's had his fill, leaving you to groan over the sink as you get started on the chore, throat too sore to argue that he took advantage of you.