Risotto's Crush Confessed, Will They Be Abducted?

Request: May I request headcanons for Risotto with a darling who genuinely loves him back? Would he even kidnap them if they made the first move?

Prior to hearing your sweet words he thought he'd come off as intimidating or that his appearance may have frightened you. Confessing your feelings to him will surely send him over the moon but the urge to protect you only increases, his stomach twisting in fear of what will happen soon.

     Risotto doesn't kidnap you because he wants you all to himself or because he thinks you don't love him, he does it to protect you. All his life it felt as if he only ever lost those he truly cared. Risotto has become conditioned into believing that he'd wasn't meant to have love, familial or romantic, so now that he's in love with you he's scared you'll wind up leaving him one way or another. The thought of losing you sends him into a panic, needing to know where you are and who you're with to ease his mind.

     Your bravery leads you down a different path, not at all taking away the paranoia or overwhelming desire to shield you from the dangers around you. It only heightens them. The fact that you're actually in love with him seems unreal and almost too good to be true. Fate is cruel but also repetitive in a way, he's seen this scene before, he knows it'll only end bad if he doesn't take precautions.

     Risotto may take this as an opportunity to manipulate you into going along with his antics. Slowly dismantle your walls and earn your trust before asking you to prove to him that your feelings are true. Let him give you a life of peace and serenity away from the dangers lurking around the city, let him go great lengths to ensure his beloved will not be harmed. All you have to do is move into a nice house perfect for the two of you, away from all your troubles.

     Selling you this beautiful dream that seems like a cottage core fantasy. The small home surrounded by nature, cooking meals together every night, having a cute little garden to grow your own produce, the bookshelf full of your favorite classics and maybe some graphic novels that piqued your interest. The best part of it all is the luxury of being alone with your lover.

     The only way to avoid being held captive and removed from your regular life completely is having a stand that is powerful. Not powerful in your terms but his own. If you were not given an ability that promises to relieve from even the mildest form of danger, you're going straight to isolation. Especially if your stand happens to do any sort of healing. Quite a lot of people, including his boss, will pay great sums of money to have a healer on their side; some would even endanger you if they're not able to obtain your useful ability.

     Whether Risotto coerces you into believing you need him to protect you or you've naturally fallen in love with him, Risotto finds a way to lock you away. He's not about to let his beloved be snatched away from him anytime soon.