Whose doin' it? Cio Or Secco?

Request: This is a weird ass ask but like i cant stop thinking abt it... IF cio and sec were to even consider having a child who would- yk- whos knocking darling up??💀💀💀im asking this bcs ik damn well cio not spending his time doing tht, and or hed rather make secco..?? But im confused unless its like, a artifical- turkey baster type thing IDK I WANNA KNO 🤷🏿‍♀️   

Tw: 18+ minors dni, afab reader, non-con,   

   You mean to tell me you can't imagine Cioccolata fucking his darling? The man keeps a human on a leash in public, treating him like his loyal puppy not caring who's around. You really can't see that man strapping you to the operation table, fucking you roughly until he cums at least four times? Secco standing on the side recording each session like the good boy he is?   

   Regardless of if he wants a child or not, Cioccolata definitely puts his darling to work. Whether they're sucking him off as he looks through his messages from the boss or riding Secco until he's had enough. They brought you here for their pleasure, remember?   

   He has his fun torturing you whenever you act out and he loves to see how squeamish you become as you're forced to help him hurt people. That is true, but you're even more fun when he tells you that you have to make him cum before time runs out. Frantically bouncing on his thick cock trying to get the man off before he hurts you. It doesn't help that Cioccolata is staring at you with that creepy grin of his, not showing any signs of coming undone.   

    Anon are you sure you can't see either one of them fucking darling?   

   [But I do think Secco would end up getting you pregnant since you're with him more than Cioccolata. Lord knows there's a lot Secco wants to do while he's got you to himself.]