Darling Invites Them Inside

Request: How about one in which the darling is indifferent but polite to the character's appearances and stalker-like behavior? Like; "oh. It's that weirdo again huh." or if they find them broken into their house they are "make yourself comfortable just don't eat my snacks." ( with Melone, Prosciutto, Illuso, Risotto)?

Tw: assault, sexual innuendos, sexual harassment, abduction,

Illuso:

     "I was actually planning to take care of some business but who am I to turn down such an offer, you won't regret it~" A part of Illuso is annoyed that you've caught onto his presence, being sneaky is thing and the time he doesn't rely on his stand he gets caught. In your eyes Illuso is taking in his surroundings and admiring your home, unbeknownst to you Illuso has seen everything your home has to offer through your mirrors and is concerned about why you haven't changed up the place.

     The only reason Illuso continues to come around or give you the impression that he is a harmless friend is to see how compatible the two of you are and to see if he was only going through a crush. Even when he realizes you're not how he imagined you'd be or that you aren't exactly his type Illuso still has this desire to keep your attention and affection on him. Why don't you visit his home sometime so he can repay you for the hospitality you've shown him?

Melone:

     It's one of those "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" type of situations with Melone. He wants to make the most of this experience, a simple seat on the couch isn't going to be enough for him.Why don't you show him your skin care & hygiene routine or maybe your favorite ways to pleasure yourself,if you're up for it. The more he knows the better he can remain attuned to your needs, emotional & physical.

     Once the visit is over Melone continues to come back as often as he can, even if you were left with a bad feeling after his lack of personal space and filter. You can't get rid of him either, many have tried and he's grown to like the shocks of a taser and the punishment of pepper spray. Life with you is going to be such an adventure, you always were unpredictable. Not only did you open up your home to him but you gave Melone quite the confidence to keep pursuing you.

Prosciutto:

     Prosciutto always watched you from a distance whenever he passed through the area and imagined what it'd be like to have a normal life with you without being tied to the mafia. He never tried to break into your home or introduce himself because he'd be putting you in danger. It wasn't until you finally decided to invite him into your home after seeing him lurking around that Prosciutto thought of taking the risk and building a relationship.

     He doesn't accept your offer of going inside your home. Prosciutto tells you that the house looks similar to his dead relative's and apologizes if he caused any distress or fear. You won't see him around your home for a while and you might forget he was ever there. After putting much thought into it and planning for the worst case scenario, Prosciutto decided that he'd treat himself and take you as his lover. You'll wake up to new surroundings and the familiar man introducing himself as your husband.

Risotto:

     This is exactly why he wants to snatch you away now, you're too naive and can't be trusted to be cautious. Risotto takes you up on the offer and takes a brief look around before entering to ensure that the neighbors aren't out even though it's nighttime. As you're locking the door he'll force you to face him and hold you against the door by your neck. The pressure is uncomfortable and makes it hard to breath but doesn't cut off your airways completely.

     "I thought even you would know the dangers of inviting strangers into your house" All this time Risotto tried to have just a little bit of faith in you and see that you're not in fact in need of being locked inside for your own protection. You're getting knocked unconscious the minute he's done lecturing you on the dangers of inviting your stalkers inside your house.

     When you wake up to the new surroundings and panic Risotto will roll his eyes and ask you why you're even shocked it happened. Spare him the crocodile tears and the ridiculous begging, you were practically begging to be snatched away with the way you invited him in. Don't expect him to regret his hasty decision now.