What's Perfect [Cioccolata & Secco]

Request: What do you think the "perfect"  S/O would be for Cioccolata and Secco? It would probably take alot of breaking to reach that point

Request: What do you think the "perfect" S/O would be for Cioccolata and Secco? It would probably take alot of breaking to reach that point.

C|TW: toxic in some areas, so abusive in a sense,

   I know you're probably thinking you'd have to go through hell and back to be considered the perfect lover but that's just not the case

I know you're probably thinking you'd have to go through hell and back to be considered the perfect lover but that's just not the case. Cioccolata is a messed up guy but do you really think he's bringing that home? Like at every waking moment he wants to crack someone's skull open or play with their insides. I can't imagine him and Secco being like that even in the safety of their homes.

While he and Secco met through his horrible work I don't believe Cioccolata is hoping to find a third through the same situation. The perfect lover doesn't even have to be another one of his patients, a mad scientist, or a doctor that's lost their moral code. You could be someone that detests him and his need to terrorize innocent people. He's confident that he can mold anyone into being his ideal lover, not that he asks for much.

First off submission is a big thing, he wants to control every aspect of the relationship. You see how Secco follows his commands and gets treated like a spoiled prince, so it's not like Cioccolata's goal is to mistreat you. Just let him take care of the important stuff while being his good little darling. The minute you insist on being in charge or having an opinion when he didn't ask, Cioccolata gets annoyed and he's going to treat you like a nuisance.

You're more than welcome to take charge around Secco though because he doesn't mind. Though you have to be worthy of getting his good behavior since he's not going to listen to just anybody. He loves being hardheaded and trying to get a ride out of you because he wants to know how you'd react. Regardless, Secco won't care to follow your lead if you really want to have a sense of authority, so long as you aren't making him go against Cioccolata.

Unwavering kindness, I know he's this gigantic asshole that does the most heinous things imaginable but Cioccolata wants you to give him kindness. There's no reason he should come home or go visit you and be met with arguments, petty jabs, or general resistance. He doesn't treat you like garbage so don't bring that nonsense around him. You're supposed to be his peace or paradise, not another problem for him to handle. You should always welcome him with open arms and some kisses when he comes by.

Secco is more sensitive when it comes to your warmth and affection. Out of the both of them, Secco is the worst when it comes to being mean or rude for the sake of getting a reaction. Yet he's the most clingy and demands to be spoiled in affection and attention. So you being a physical and touchy person is a must. He wants you to hold him and run your hands over him when he's laying near you. The feeling is more than enough to make him feel special and loved.

You can't be too nosey because that'll ruin the relationship real quick. You can only know what Cioccolata allows you to know, don't go snooping around. You can ask him whatever you want but if he tells you to drop it, then let it go. Trust me when I say ignorance is bliss when you're dealing with two serial killers. I mean unless you want to be forced into joining their heinous crimes as punishment for sneaking around and searching for answers.

Once they do come clean about their lifestyle their ideal darling wouldn't let that get in the way of their love. You don't have to agree with their disgusting hobby but don't keep bringing it up. The minute you start pulling away and finding excuses not to show up to dates or come over to their home, Cioccolata's going to think about punishing you. Because you clearly didn't understand that you need to be kind and loving regardless of their work. Maybe you need to be trained since the reveal compromised your ability to love them.