"What We Doin'?" - "Nothin"

Perverted La Squadra Headcanons, Minus Ghiaccio [prev. chapter]

TW: minors dni scroll away, sexual harassment, sexual assault, somnophilia, yandere

[RISOTTO NERO]

He knows he doesn't need to touch you every time he's near you but he does it anyway. Resting his hands on your waist, gripping softly before rubbing over your hips. He can't help it, the feeling is almost therapeutic or at least he tells himself that. When you're lying near him Risotto starts running his hands over you, conveniently getting close to your ass, not hiding it in the slightest. When you look over your shoulders you end up making eye contact, but that doesn't stop him.

When Risotto is holding you from behind as couples do, it's all soft and platonic until he cups your crotch. You tense up in his arms leaving him to ask if there's a problem until he realizes he got carried away. He'll move his hands to rest over your stomach and won't make another move on you but he's smiling to himself since he did it intentionally.

For someone that doesn't do sexual punishments, he sure as hell like to grab your pubes to make you stop talking. The pain is unbelievable but he does it as a little warning that he could get ugly if you keep going. Probably why he doesn't let you have razors, but if you did shave he'd just pinch your folds through your shorts or grab your balls harshly.

 Probably why he doesn't let you have razors, but if you did shave he'd just pinch your folds through your shorts or grab your balls harshly

[PESCI]

Intrusive thoughts are pretty wild sometimes, there's no way his mind made him imagine your plump lips going over his dick as you took him into your throat, all because a bit of water leaked out the corner of your mouth. Now Pesci has to sit at the table until his dick softens, he doesn't want you to get the wrong idea. But it's hard to miss it since the heart prints of his jumpsuit are suddenly bulging near his waistline.

Now that's not too perverted because we all have intrusive thoughts but Pesci buying you tubes of lip gloss because it reminds him of those fantasies is pretty perverted. Some nights Pesci goes into your room and treats himself. He listens closely to make sure you're still snoring, as his hands lift your shirt to expose your chest and untie the knot on your shorts to pull them down to your knees.