Why Does Ghiaccio Abduct His Darling

Request: Hi! Can I request what the reason Ghiacco would have for kidnapping their darling if they're already in an established relationship. Like what specifically would drive him to kidnap their darling when their darling already loves them back.

Tw: possessive behavior,

When you were younger have you ever met a kid that would play with your toys but throw a huge temper tantrum when you even ask about theirs? That's what it's like for ghiaccio to share his darling's attention with random people, and yes your family counts as random people with the exception of your parents on a good day.

When Ghiaccio was able to finally call you his lover he thought he'd be satisfied, until he remembered that as an adult you have your own, separate, life. The idea of you hanging out with your friends doing lord know what at any time slowly crawls under his skin. Your dates are always a pleasure for Ghiaccio, the special time where you're attention is solely on him.

One day as Ghiaccio drops you off at home only to be invited in he's thrown off when you mention that you sometimes invite your friends over for game night. Just how many times have you excluded him in favor of your worthless friends? It gets even worse when he does get invited after throwing a fit and starts arguing with your friends for calling him controlling for wanting you to spend most of your time with him.

There's only so much he can take before it gets to becoming a problem. You're ignoring his calls as you party with those idiots and you already threatened to leave Ghiaccio if he keeps trying to have you ditch your friends. At this point he was given the choice to either get over it or create a solution that'd work for everyone. Ghiaccio has a solution, but it's not for everyone.