Manipulative Darling

Request: How would they react to a s/o that's immune to manipulation as in they can't be fooled? Or a s/o who knows how to get into people's heads and know manipulation stuff?

Tw: emotional abuse & manipulation, never use a person's disorder or disability against them for your own personal gain, isolation, victim blaming, Prosciutto isn't in this!

Formaggio:

     You're so cute when you try to get the upper hand, you know that? One thing about Formaggio, he does what he wants and doesn't take any opinions or input from anyone that isn't his boss. Manipulating him is damn near impossible and when you get caught it's going to be hell. He's told you time and time again to quit messing around before you get hurt. At first it was cute when you'd try to weasel your way out of his clutches now, it's annoying.

     Formaggio cares for you but seeing you in distress or angry doesn't make him budge. Refusing to speak or interact won't get to him because he'll just force you to comply if he has too, nothing you say or do changes Formaggio's behavior. No amount of passive aggressive comments or attempts to deny him affection or silent treatments will make Formaggio change his ways. You're welcome to continue trying at your own risk.

Pesci:

     Communication and physical touch is important to Pesci. Pulling away or shutting down when he tries to speak to you cuts him deeply and leaves him feeling hollow. He'd do his best to get you in a better mood and is likely to fall for this often only because he is a yandere that cares for your happiness. This can be done for quite some time before he catches onto your mind games.

     After Pesci starts to get tired of chasing after your needs and takes a moment to realize you've been using him for your own personal gain, he starts to hate you for it. You're just like the others and only want to use him and push him around for your entertainment. Most of the gifts and comforts he provided you are stripped away and he doesn't speak to you how he used to. The sudden change is going to throw you off because you're now being treated like a burden rather than a lover.

Ghiaccio:

     You knew he was insecure about his lack of restraint and the fits of rage he has over the smallest things that bother him. He confided in you that his biggest fear was hurting you over something ridiculous because he couldn't control his temper. Yet that wasn't enough to keep you from using this against him to make him feel as if he didn't deserve you, to eventually talk your way out of his clutches. You are a deplorable piece of shit and you clearly have other plans in mind that don't include his best interest.

     You've had your fun pretending to be scared at the littlest change of his voice and causing him to hate himself when you 'flinched' whenever he tried to hug you after a disagreement that didn't even involve hand gestures. Normally he'd never consider this but given the situation and the sick shit you pulled Ghiaccio is going to show you how 'scary' he can be for future references. You won't even have to pretend to fear him anymore once he's done.

Illuso:

     He loves you deeply and truly, everything you do is mesmerizing and leaves Illuso in a daze. He puts a lot of effort into his appearance because he wants to be attractive and beautiful in your eyes. Any outsider won't see how insecure Illuso is when it comes to his looks because he hides it beneath his charming voice and arrogant ways. You, on the other hand, noticed it the longer you stayed by his side.

     When you give him backhanded compliments or question his choice in clothing to get under his skin he acts as if it didn't bother him, but later he tries to find a better look for tomorrow. The more you make him second think himself the more he gives you small privileges and gifts to take your attention off him until he's happy with himself. It takes him a minute to notice your strategy and realize you've been playing him.