Small Relationship Headcanons With Yandere Sorbet & Gelato

Sorbet:

     He is surprisingly laid back and oddly sweet with his darling even though he seems like he'd be violent and brutal. He tends to be on this quiet side and watches you and Gelato interact but is still intimidating.

     When you first enter the relationship your nerves are always a mess whenever he's around because you won't be able to read his moves or figure him out based on his body language, like you could for Gelato. He just always seems to have the same cold and collected visage, even when he is only seeking a bit of physical intimacy from you.

     Speaking of which, Sorbet values physical intimacy and you will not be exempt. On days they decide to visit your home or let you out of your room, depending on the situation, he's going to want to hold you for a bit while you talk. If you complain too much he'll tell you how grateful you should be giving the fact that he even allows anyone other than Gelato this side of him.

     Resisting won't make a difference he'll just tighten his embrace and give you a silent warning and remind you of how he could instead treat you like shit if you would prefer it. Further into the relationship it's easy to know if you've pissed him off because he would keep his distance and be more harsh with you.

Gelato:

     Gelato likes talking with you about anything that comes to his mind. Loves being able to share news and gossip with you and telling you about his concerns. Tells you things that you aren't supposed to hear about passsione to use it against you if you try to leave them.

     Even though he Knows that they forced themselves onto you, he hates it when it's obvious that you're only there because you have no other choice. Gelato prefers when you spend time with with them as if you have been friends for ages, talk with them as if they are the only ones who can truly understand you, and show them that you truly love being with them.

     It annoys him when it's obvious you only act out of fear and aim to please them. Because of that, Gelato takes it upon himself to include you in many of their outings even if it is as small as a trip to the grocery store. Being able to take away the tension, watching you relax while doing domestic things makes his heart melt.

     Likes to treat you with food, takes you to nice restaurants when you are more well mannered and don't give him a hard time. If you ask nicely he may consider getting you a new bag, clothes, or whatever may peak your interest. But he also likes to receive gifts so be sure to do the same for him.