Benefits Of Poly La Squadra

Request: Anything... Good?.. Coming out of them....xDDD i feel dumb asking for positive outcomes out of toxic relationships but if there is any- any pros of dating them all. (Poly please auugh🙌💕💕💕💕💕)

     It's more beneficial for you when they are trying to have one big relationship because not only do you have plenty more people that make it clear that they'd go to the ends of the earth for you, but they don't agree with each other on punishments! Certain things won't fly if they are all supposed to be your husband, Illuso can't just trap you in the mirror world because you told him to fuck off, Formaggio isn't going to get away trying to skin your fingers with a potato peeler.

     They can't afford to be as horrible as they want when it leads to three grown men boxing in the dining room because one of them called you an "ungrateful bitch". Thanks to Risotto and Prosciutto there are a set of rules each of them has to follow if they want to stay in the relationship. Gaslighting is also frowned upon by Risotto & Ghiaccio so anyone that tries to force you to let things go or walks over you emotionally is liable to get jumped.

     Since they are all working to make sure you can't escape you could continue living your life without being locked away in some dingy basement. Sure you could still catch a flight or train to another country but the chances of doing so successfully are extremely low when you have nine assassins watching you. The only change is moving into a different house and learning to split your time for nine people and learning all their love languages and preferences. So that dream job isn't going to be affected by their shenanigans and you can keep your friends, as long as they aren't too friendly.

     As long as they aren't too nosy, you might be able to stay in touch with your family. They all decide that it's best to introduce Formaggio as your husband if you ever decide that you want them to meet your family. Not because they are ashamed but because Formaggio has a more friendly air about him and they are trying to keep their identities hidden so introducing the entire assassin team as your lover probably isn't the best way to go. It'd definitely spark a conversation through the town.

     Plenty of them love showering you with gifts, but nobody is as quick to write a check as Melone. It doesn't even have to be a reasonable purchase as long as it'll make you happy you can get it. He even paid to have an in-ground pool with a waterfall feature built in the backyard since you cried about being bored. Sorbet and Gelato are always convincing the other to let them take you on a trip outside the country when they are leaving for a short vacation, during this time Sorbet is willing to let you spend his money carelessly. As long as you're not being difficult, Prosciutto is always sure to bring you a gift when he comes to stay at the house and may take you out to buy some nice things if you've been good.

     Aside from the gifts and money being handed to you, there are more people to lean on when you aren't doing well. Maybe you're starting to get overwhelmed by work or family drama, or you start to feel like this is all a sick joke. Rest assured Risotto, Pesci, Melone, and Sorbet are great at listening to your problems and helping you come up with solutions that'll work best for you, they can also help you see things from another perspective and how much you mean to all of them. It's even better that they are good at gauging your emotions and helping you address your problems before it gets worse.

     There is rarely a dull moment in your life since they are always including you in their interest and hobbies. So far you've had hiking trips, welding classes, fantasy-themed LARP events, and art collecting adventures. One summer night Formaggio taught you how to brew beer and had you taste test some moonshine he made, it wasn't bad or good but you needed a doctor. Sorbet taught you how to mix drinks that don't taste like a dirty penny so you'd have a decent variety to make him when he's too lazy to do it himself.

     The cuddling can also be a bonus depending on how you prefer to sleep because you share a bed with at least two other people depending on who happens to be at the house. It's not exactly cramped since you have the biggest bed in the house but having someone massage your scalp while the other rubs soothing patterns against your back have you snoring in no time.