Risotto & Formaggio

Description: Risotto wants Maggio's darling but he's being reasonably stingy

When Formaggio finds out about the capo's little crush on his darling he takes it as a compliment in his taste, and pays it no mind. Besides, in the past formaggio would smooth talk the others' dates for kicks to get a rise out of them so of course he prepared himself payback. There's also the fact that you are his and belong only to him and he trusts you completely.

The only thing that makes him upset is when Risotto starts to show his feelings a little too much. The usually stoic and reserved goth suddenly becomes interested in your hobbies and wants to hear about your favorite foods and xyz, then Risotto had the audacity to bring you a lovely bracelet as a 'small' gift for 'accepting the team' or some bull . Since when did he give out gifts for showing up or hanging out. Whatever happened to leaving for paperwork or chatting it up with Prosciutto, to give him some quality time with his luscious honeypot, but that wasn't even the worst part.

Risotto had the nerve to take you out to your favorite restaurant for dinner while he was away and slept on your fucking couch, claiming that you had been worried about Formaggio's safety and that it would've been rude to leave you at your time of need. That's what the damn cat is for, to keep you company and lift your spirits when you get upset! He was crossing all types of lines and destroying the boundaries that were in place.

If you're a civilian then he wouldn't bring you around his teammates anymore unless it was a celebration and will probably just visit your place instead of inviting you over just in case the others drop by unexpectedly. You most definitely won't be running into Risotto anytime soon, any type of contact, photos, plans, or anything you once had that involved Ris will be burned, trashed, or deleted. If you bring up Risotto or the memories concerning him, Formaggio isn't afraid to tell you how annoying and tiring it is to hear you mention his capo.

After successfully cutting you off from the others, any time they ask about you or tell him to relay a message he shuts it down. Not at all entertaining their foolishness and jokes of being too possessive or "insecure".

But every once in a while Risotto will find a way to watch you from a distance to make sure you're in good health to soothe his worries. Of course he manages to send Illuso to check in on you under the guise of protecting you out of respect for formaggio. Although it seems sneaky, Risotto would proudly admit to doing these things, like what are they going to do? Tell him to stop?

If you happen to be part of their squad Formaggio becomes more clingy and perverted around the others, sitting you on his lap during meetings, caressing your thighs while he jokes around with Melone, and even trying to persuade you to make out with him on Risotto's desk while he's too busy helping Ghiaccio {not that he's asking, more like demanding}.

Gets to the point where everyone, excluding Melone, Sorbet, & Gelato who are enjoying the show, is complaining to Ris about how they're sick of seeing the two of you suck face and ask that the two of you (or only Formaggio) be excluded from the meeting and updates but that doesn't stop Formaggio in the slightest.

Yet, Risotto never shows the anger and frustration he knows Formaggio is trying to taunt him that you are not leaving him anytime soon. Sadly, that is not enough to keep Risotto from having his way. He can easily whisk you away for a mission, bond over your improvement and how you always seem to make your capo proud, and of course he holds you while you sleep next to him in a motel with a bed that can't accommodate the both of you unless you're extremely close.

Nothing or nobody, can put a stop to Risotto from having his time with you. Not even you. Surely you understand that denying him will lead to more dangerous missions out of your league, punishment for disrespecting your capo's orders, maybe labeling you as a mole to have you tortured and killed {He won't let them kill you but you don't know that}. As long as you play along and follow orders, he can fathom Formaggio's childish behavior and overbearing pda.

At the end of the day, whether you're a civilian or a member of La Squadra, Risotto will get sick of being in the background and not being able to have you properly. He let Formaggio have his fun and waited long enough for you. But don't worry, Risotto isn't going to snatch you away from Formaggio and have you resent him, he has too much respect for the both of you. He'll teach his lovely subordinate how to share.