Chilled Melon

Request: Do poly meloghia fight or get jealous over reader? If not how do they manage darling?! Do they just keep them trapped in their home or tied in the same bed with the both of them or something?!? @_@

C|TW: abuse

   As annoying as Melone can be, Ghiaccio doesn't have a problem sharing a lover with him and he wouldn't care to hear him out

As annoying as Melone can be, Ghiaccio doesn't have a problem sharing a lover with him and he wouldn't care to hear him out. They know each other well enough to make it work and even have the potential to grow in love with each other. The last thing that'll happen is a competition or childish arguments over who you like more, who deserves to keep you at their home, or anything stupid like that. It also helps that Melone and Ghiaccio aren't unreasonable when it comes to creating rules and agreements for the best outcome.

Neither one of them would have you chained to a basement wall or locked away in a room somewhere, it's pretty inconvenient and leads to more problems. How can you get a chance to love them if they jump to chaining you to a basement wall and leaving you for hours at a time? It's best to allow you to continue living in your home as they learn more about you. Then they'd work to get you comfortable enough to move in with Ghiaccio since he has more control of his urges and won't make you uncomfortable.

While Melone won't outright assault you he still can't keep his nasty comments to himself sometimes and loves being in your space. That's why he didn't mind letting Ghiaccio get you into his home instead, it was the smart thing to do. In return, Ghiaccio gives him a key to the house so he can still visit you when he's craving your attention. Besides, Ghiaccio told you that Melone always visits his home since they're close.

Since you're already within their reach and seem comfortable with this new arrangement, Ghiaccio will go ahead and confess their true intentions. While you may not want to date Melone or feel uncomfortable with the thought of having multiple partners, it isn't really important to them. It was decided before you were even theirs. It wouldn't be right for Ghiaccio to exclude Melone when they worked together to get you where they wanted you.

Your reaction won't change the outcome, they're both going to keep you within the home until they feel like you won't do something stupid. Melone's going to get you fired from your place of work while Ghiaccio limits your contact with your friends and family. Consider it probation, until they believe you're truly willing to accept them both as your lovers.

In exchange for having you to himself for a brief period, Ghiaccio stays out of the way and allows Melone to spend quality time with you. It's only fair since he was forced to stay on the sidelines as Ghiaccio took you on dates and was able to be intimate with you. So be prepared to give Melone that same treatment and don't bother asking Ghiaccio to come along or to make Melone give you space. He's not going to get in the way of Melone's bonding time.

Before the reveal, you were sharing a room with Ghiaccio and that won't change unless you're adamant about having your own room. You were blindsided, you might want some time to yourself before coming back to your shared room. They won't force you to sleep with them, it's not exactly a big deal when they could cuddle together if they're needy. Just don't think you're going to hide in that room for the rest of your life, eventually you'll be sharing a room with one of them regardless of your feelings.

When it comes to fights it'll never be about you. It'll be about something like Melone leaving his wet clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the washer immediately. Maybe Ghiaccio is being destructive and Melone calls him out on it, wanting him to put his anger towards something productive rather than destroying the house. You will not be able to turn them against each other or make them argue over you, don't forget they were friends before you came along. Their bond is more valuable than yours, especially when their loyalty isn't fickle and they trust each other with their lives. You're not about to drive a wedge between them.

The minute you start trying to manipulate them into going against each other, you discover that things could get much worse. As in physical violence, meals being withheld, bathing and sleeping becoming a privilege, etc. They don't consider it an overreaction when your goal is to make them harm each other, if you learn from this experience they wouldn't mind going back to treating you kindly. Just don't forget that they aren't to be taken lightly, they could have you suffering for the rest of your life if they wanted.

 Just don't forget that they aren't to be taken lightly, they could have you suffering for the rest of your life if they wanted