Poly With Pesci

Formaggio, Prosciutto, Illuso, Ghiaccio

Exploring the different dynamics and relationships of Pesci sharing a darling with some members of La Squadra Esecuzione!

C|TW: abuse  

FORMAGGIO & PESCI  

FORMAGGIO & PESCI  

   Is the breath of fresh air you need! Formaggio can be so cruel and leave you feeling empty when he's in his mood, it's thanks to Pesci you aren't losing your mind. The two of them have very different methods when it comes to punishments and when it should be done. Pesci isn't a fan of the extreme shit Formaggio wants to do. Never in a million years would Pesci be okay with him trying to cut you for being a smart ass. Luckily for you, Pesci is always able to convince him to take it down several notches and see the beauty in a basic punishment. Some time alone would do everyone some good.

   There'll never be a time when Formaggio could get Pesci to be brutal. This annoyed the fuck out of Formaggio cause he thought Pesci wanted to baby you, and let you be awful and go unpunished. It wasn't until Pesci trashed your gifts and locked you in your room that he changed his mind. You even apologized to Pesci for being a pill after finally being let out. So Formaggio keeps his gory punishments to himself until you do something wild like I don't know, trying to give him surgery with a crowbar.

   Given the fact that Pesci is much sweeter in comparison to Formaggio, it's no surprise that you warm up to him faster. He's soft, kind, and approachable. Yet, there's no jealousy or petty rivalry. Formaggio could care less about that. You're still accessible to him! Pesci never stopped him from being around you for the sake of your feelings. You're still getting quality time with Formaggio and being dragged out to dates. It's only a matter of time before you wind up loving him all the same.

   The both of them, while their interests are different, get along well! They have a high chance of being romantically involved with each other since Formaggio doesn't talk down on him. He enjoys Pesci's company and finds his shyness hilarious. Even at the height of his anger and frustration, he wouldn't see Pesci as disposable. He loves him as much as he loves you. The only difference is that he won't force Pesci to love him.