𝟺.𝟸: 𝙽𝚘 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝟷𝟶𝟽)

-Narrator's perspective-

There came a time when Danielle was overly angered with her brother Klaus. That she wouldn't be bothered to talk to him, let alone be in the same room as him. It was when Klaus condemned the woman she loves to be stuck in her wolf form, forbidden to see her own daughter and included Danielle as well. That was the time when Danielle was blinded by overcoming rage that she turned on her brother who she swore to never betray.

Not in a million years that Danielle would think that her brother would do something that would infuriated her so bad that she would hate him for an eternity. That wasn't until she felt love. And it made her turn on her own blood.

"Leave, Niklaus- your very presence is not welcome anywhere near me. Especially not in my room." Danielle warns the man who just stepped inside her room. Klaus ignores her wishes and crossed a line anyways. He didn't had boundaries around his siblings.

"Under my roof." He reminded Danielle, walking towards her piano and taking the bottle of alcohol on top of it whilst pouring himself a glass.

"Would you like for me to leave? Because I'll gladly do so given that's what your intentions are." She counters angrily, couldn't stop herself from starting a debacle. "Isn't it? Driving everyone away until you have no one left."

"I have you." Klaus says, taking her words by heart and ultimately getting hurt. He didn't want to be away with his little sister less alone let her be mad at him for the rest of their lives. But he couldn't also step down and apologize for cursing Hayley for never seeing her again.

"You had me." Danielle stated, making it clear and standing up to him. She shakes her head, "You lost me when you took away Hayley from seeing her daughter ever again."

"Need I remind you that she was plotting a plan to do the same to me!" He shouted and almost everyone in the Compound could hear it. In the study, Freya did and she sighs while closing the door so that Hope couldn't hear any of it now. "Hayley wished to take my daughter away from me- away from our family!"

"Because she thought of what was best for Hope. And you know what, Niklaus, she was right." She said looking at him unbelievably, seeing as he was so blind to see. "She was right about our family bringing a danger over Hope's head. It was our mother who wished to rid of her existence. Our Aunt who wanted to take her away from us. Our enemies who wants to bring you down by killing your daughter. It's always you, Niklaus. You were the cause of her safety being in danger."

Klaus stayed quiet, clenching his jaw tight as he couldn't find the right words to say at this moment. He listens to her and Elijah well and Danielle's words gotten in his head. She was right and Klaus was starting to realize that.

"For a thousand years I stood by you. I watched you dagger our siblings for your entertainment. I stood by you when you planned for us to have our wolf side even when Elijah was so determined to kill the both of us. I stood by you for many things..." Danielle's voice started to get emotional which made her stop talking to take a moment to calm herself. Klaus looks down, didn't want to push her limits any further. "... But I can't any longer. From now on, don't expect that I'd forgive you so easily." She said before walking away, leaving him alone.

The memory of that very fight made Klaus smile a bit. He remembers it so well that it made his heart ache, reminiscing the pain. Looking back in his past memories was his entertainment, especially that he was all alone in the Mikaelson basement. After Marcel had left him to rot with a dark blade in his chest.