𝟸.𝟷𝟷: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚍 (52)

-Narrator's perspective-

On the plan of Klaus determinedly finding Finn, he went ahead to St. Ann's Church with Davina so they can put an end to the oldest Mikaelson's wrath. Not really the oldest one alive but it's not like they knew that. So, Klaus just called his sister to go to him so they can go plan a murderous plan towards their brother, Finn.

Catch was, Danielle was in over her head. The wedding was still bothering her and it became a pain in her ass. So much that she even considered leaving New Orleans for a little while but she was too ascertain to leave. She might be a little heartbroken, it will not stop her from facing her fears. Which was watching a girl who caught her heart slip away from her life. The cold karma hit her when she thought that she will never care for anyone like this. Deep down, the certain word was hovering over her head but she couldn't say it- less to even think of it.

There was even a glimpse of her that wanted to be the one who will marry her some day. But quickly pushed the thought as far away as possible. Danielle knew that she could never be the one who will make her happy, make her feel free and certainly not be the one who will bring her niece back home. The universe was shoving it in her face and she couldn't be more annoyed. All the reasons why they shouldn't was all piling up inside her head. Danielle doesn't have the respect of many wolves because of her name. She was not an Alpha over her father's werewolf pack. Even by some miracle that they find wolves who is willing to submit to her, there was no doubt they won't trust her.

It was all too painfully absorbed in her chest and all over her body. Just by the image of Hayley in the altar with another person made her feel crushed. Even convinced herself that a part of herself died the moment that Hayley told her she was getting married. For the sake of her pack, and for the sake of Hope. That was what Danielle held onto. It was just marriage- a sacrifice, per Danielle's thoughts. Nothing will be strong enough to make her feel any better than the one she is feeling every second that passes in her life.

"Oh, for goodness sake. I can hear both of you from across the city." Danielle said in an exhaustive tone while she made her way to the two. "Have you found him yet?" She asked Davina who looked relieved to see her here. Who knows what the witch would do if Klaus kept hovering above her for another second.

"No need to be testy. We all have the same goal." Klaus said, walking a few steps away from the annoyed witch.

"Really?" She exclaimed, lit up the match in her hand. "My goal is to get Kol out of your house alive. Seems to be about number 10 on your list."

"Number 9, atleast." Klaus replied in a snark, looking at the teen with a grin that could last a lifetime.

And that was the tipping point. Danielle sighed, had her arms crossed while she let them banter this one out. "What is wrong with you? He's your brother."

"Yes, and I also have a sister. One who I happen to care about more." Klaus said as a matter of fact. His poor choice of word managed to win Danielle's amusement when she cracked up a smile. "So until he tells me where she is, Kol can rot as far as I'm concerned. And you might wanna get your villains straight, love. Because Finn is the architect of this fiasco. So pick up the pace, find out where he's getting power from so we can stop it."

Him snapping made Davina roll her eyes before she started the spell. Her palms were over the floor while she started to chant a few words under her breath. The siblings were watching until the girl opened her eyes. "I saw glimpses of him. He's combining sacred objects. Totems. Representational magic."