𝟸.𝟷𝟸: 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 (53)

-Narrator's perspective-

Danielle woke up with no knowledge whatsoever on where she is. Her throat was dry and she managed to clear her vision more thoroughly. Upon remembering what happened before she got her neck snapped, she groaned in frustration.

"Finn!" She called, more like yell. "Torturing your little sister is not really family-like." Danielle said, standing up and walked towards the exit but before she does, an invisible barrier stopped her from leaving.

"Oh, no, no, no." Finn appeared from her line of vision and stood just by the center of the archway. "This is not torture, Sister. Call it like... a break from our brothers' ridiculous antics. It could be quite tiring, am I right?"

Again, Danielle cleared her throat more roughly. It was clear to anyone who has a sharp eye that she was annoyed. "Where the hell am I?" She asks instead, holding one side of the doorway to steady her balance.

"At the Lafayette Cemetery. Don't worry, Elijah and Niklaus is ravaging New Orleans for you as we speak." He said and saw the way Danielle gave him a look. "In the meantime, we could talk."

"Or you can let me go before I rip your host body to shreds when I do leave this tomb." She said in an innocent threat, tilting her head sidewards. "Pick your poison."

"I will settle for us to talk. Not up for debate, I am older than you." Finn pointed out snd Danielle sighed, turning around to pace the small spaced room.

"I don't know where she is, Elijah- For all we know Finn is torturing the lights out of her as we speak in this very moment." Klaus said in frustration, walking more deeply in the Bayou to find Hayley and put a stop to that wedding.

"Brother, it seems like I am needed there than here. Might I suggest of leaving-"

"-No." Klaus interrupted in a final tone, looking over the many werewolves that was crowded in the bayou. "I will not risk that chance. Stay there, I'll deal with this." He said.

But before they could end the call, Elijah spoke again in a more concerned voice. "Saraphina, Niklaus. She comes first than the ridiculous wedding." He reminded.

"I can multitask, Elijah." Klaus said before hanging up, walking furiously in the middle of their little camp. He didn't even got the chance to hear from his brother how Elijah was fuming in rage and anticipation. They both wanted the same thing, to find Danielle and pry her away from Finn before he does something to her.

With a bit more threatening werewolves in a hint, Klaus was in his head on what could Finn possibly do to their sister. There was a sentiment that Klaus thought that his brother could actually hurt Danielle. Just by imagining it made his blood boil in anger. If he finds her all bruised and tortured, he will not think twice on killing his brother and let him jump into another body.

But then again, there is also one thing that is a pressing matter to him. And it was the safety of his child that is about to be compromised if the wedding were to happen.

When Klaus arrived to a small house deep in the bayou, he narrowed his eyes at it before approaching the door in a stealthy way. The door was wide opened and it gave him the chance to talk to the woman inside the house.