𝟻.𝟷: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 (𝟷𝟸𝟿)

-Narrator's perspective-

While Hayley was too busy on handling the hybrid situation and hopefully preventing a supernatural war, Klaus had an idea but he deeply knows that he shouldn't involve Hope in it. But the moment Hope heard of it, she wasn't going to let her dad do this alone. He needs a witch and no witch would help him, Klaus Mikaelson of all people.

While Henry was sitting on the chair by the window, his sire telling him to keep quiet and calm down, and he shouldn't say anything about what happens inside, Hope prepares for an astral projection spell she made years ago when she was 9. She used it to see her dad whenever he would be away and it's why Klaus wanted to use it.

"It's really good to see you here, dad. I know you would rather meet Aunt Dani in person but mom's right. She could be long gone by now." Hope says, finished placing the needed ingredients on the floor in a circle. Actually, Hope could hear voices in the back of her head but she pushed it aside.

"Well, we better do this now before she has a witch counter act your spell." He smiles softly and Hope holds his hand, raising her other and closed her eyes in focus. "Will she see us when it works?"

"Yes, we only have one shot at this. The moment she sees us, she'll probably do everything she can to make sure it won't happen again." Hope sighs sadly before chanting, the wind passed them harshly and breeze like.

Before they know it, Klaus opened his eyes and saw that they were no longer in his daughter's room. He and Hope looks around, seeing that they were now in France where Elijah is mostly is. Klaus was about to ask where is she but they heard a familiar voice laugh... Elijah. Besides the two people having a laugh by the bar, completely buzzed, he would know whose laugh was that by a mile away.

"So, you have many siblings. Any brothers?" Elijah asks and Klaus clenched his jaw shut, seeing his brother who won't even see him today.

"Well..." The voice, Klaus pauses and looks at the woman that sat across from his brother. Her hair was shoulder length, brown yet had strands of blonde highlights that made her stand out. Hope looks at the same direction, her palm sweats in nervousness. "I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers. My family is quite... well, you know family. They're always complicated." She smiled softly, felt like someone has been watching her now from afar.

Hope had the same smile, relief to see the Aunt she adored when she was a kid was not at all in any danger. But when she glances at her dad, Klaus had been staring at her for quite some time now. You can't blame him but he certainly did miss his little sister...

Before Danielle could say something, the drink in her hand grew cold and dark black blood replaced her wine. She lets out a shaky breath, looking at her side to see a flower turn dead in matter of a second. She knows that she should leave before it gets worse.

"I'm afraid I have somewhere to be. Like I said, family is complicated." She says, standing up and startling Klaus and Hope, they don't have much time before she leaves. "It's nice to meet you, Elijah."

"Pleasure talking to you, Saraphina." He nods, smiling and prepared to play the piano in front of him again. Elijah had to admit, he almost forgot that he had a job here.

"Oh..." Klaus whispers, heart slightly ached. He remembered that Elijah could only call her by that name.

"Dad." Hope calls, motioning to the hybrid who was about to see them.