𝟸.𝟸𝟶: 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊 (64)

-Narrator's perspective-

Never had Danielle felt this kind of guilt before. Sure, she has when she just watched her brother dagger her siblings multiple times in different occasions. But this... it was the first has she someone other than Klaus. Ever her life did she think of crossing her brother but everytime she does, it made her bond with him stronger. This time was different and it the guilt was eating her alive. Or dead- undead, choose the real one but either way, she didn't want to feel like this anymore.

But there is one thing maintaining her sanity and that was her thoughts that she only did this for Hope. Her niece who she and her siblings will always protect. No questions asked.

Knowing that there was only one dagger that can defeat her, she didn't know what to feel. Davina told her that the diamond could only make one and to the extent to put Klaus down. It didn't matter to Kol since his main goal was to his hybrid brother. Not Dani.

"Hayley is gone?" Freya exclaimed as a shock. "You need to get her and the baby back here. Immediately." She ordered the two siblings who had no intention on doing just that.

"When Dahlia has been defeated. For now, Now they are safe." Elijah said calmly besides his little sister who stayed silent. Possibly kicking herself over and over mentally for being the one who stuck a dagger in Klaus' chest.

"Nowhere is safe from Dahlia. And we will have no chance of ending her without that baby." She reasoned with but failed miserable so while gathering some ingredients for a locator spell.

"What are you saying?" He asked and suspected an ulterior motive to be held.

Freya walked back to the table in the middle
of the room, "Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic. We have collected items that represent her vulnerabilities: sacred soil... the ash of a fallen viking and the blood of the witch who broke her heart. Mina. And I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground... where Dahlia will be rendered mortal. But we need to lure her there, Elijah."

"You are not seriously suggesting we use my niece as bait?" Danielle finally spoke
up with an ironic tone. When her sister didn't answer, she lightly scoffed.

"Oh, how wonderfully convenient... to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed." Elijah added in agreement of her younger sibling.

"Klaus could not be reasoned with." She rationalized but didn't work.

"You're out of your mind if you even think that we will allow you to use Hope as leverage." Danielle said, angry at her older sister. That seemed to be the only thing she was feeling since she daggered Niklaus.

"What I believe is that You will make the right choice. For Hope. There is no other way to keep her from the miserable existence I endured. One of slavery under a tyrant."

"Ofcourse, if Dahila does die, you will also be free of that tyranny. No more running, no more hiding. So do not insult my intelligence by painting your actions as selfless." Elijah ward off as a warning.

If he was not playing, so wasn't Freya. "If you will not bring Hayley back here... I will find Hope myself." Danielle clicked her tongue and laughed at her endeavour. "As I said... there is no other way."