𝟷.𝟷𝟷: 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚎̀𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚒, 𝙻𝚎́ 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚐𝚎 (15)

-Narrator's perspective-

Her whole life has she not thought about who her real father was. It was blank. It stayed that way until Danielle found that ring that belongs to the pack of her father from years ago. She was frustrated- confused and overall, furious.

Has she never encountered her biological father's true nature, true werewolf pack and now she gets to feel ridiculous on all of her knowledge.

All her thousand years of being alive, she loathed whomever her dad is. With no explanation, he left her and that was all she needed to know. The man left his own two children in the hands of a psychotic step father who would knowingly kill people who wronged him.

But most of all, Danielle witnessed how Klaus was breaking since Mikael would always torment him when they were children. She watched and watched until one day, she couldn't sit still and let her brother be abused.

When she did, Danielle kept standing up for Klaus, even though she knows that her older brother could take the blows and abuse. She just hates seeing Nik being downgraded and hurt.

Danielle placed a box of cans of food on the table, had her mind blank the entire time on helping with the people who will take shelter in the church.

When she heard from Klaus that the wolves from their family pack, She felt a tug in her heart, telling her to help. It was certainly surprising on how her brother was willing to help and even do charity work.

The loud thunder kept errupting above her, just outside the church. There was a storm fighting and she knew it's not ready to calm down yet.

She secretly messaged Marcel earlier, asking if Davina was all right. He said she is but not for long since the harvest is still in need to complete. Danielle told him to make sure nobody finds them. She can't afford hurting a child throughout this whole nonsense.

It surprised Marcel on how the female hybrid was willing to protect the witch just as much as he does. He didn't know why but he was grateful that Danielle didn't want to sacrifice Davina's life.

"These people, they're werewolves. And the priest, he said that you donated the food. You're helping them?" Hayley questioned, moreover to Klaus since she couldn't understand why he would.

"They're not your werewolves. They're from mine and Danielle's clan from very far back. They've fallen upon hard times. And their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me." Klaus nonchalantly explained, looking over besides him here his sister stood uneasy. "What can I say? Must be Elijah's influence." He walked past Hayley, Danielle following him as well.

Hayley frowned, turned to look at the two Mikaelsons. "What do you mean your clan?"

"The blood that runs in their veins runs in ours. And in our child's." He explained to the girl who just took the information in.

"This family gets more complicated by the second." She mumbled.

Danielle narrowed her eyes on the door. "I need to go." She announced before turning around and left. She couldn't feel to disagree on what Hayley said. Her Family is the definition of complicated.

When she left, Klaus turned back to Hayley. "Listen, Hayley. Word of advice. When dealing with Elijah, don't do as I do. Just apologize. He's accomplished in many things, but he is a master of forgiveness."