𝟺.𝟻: 𝙸 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝟷𝟷𝟷)

-Narrator's perspective-

It was now time for Hope and the rest of them to leave but Hayley wanted to talk to Mary so they were about to go there. Well, that was the original plan but when Klaus said that he needed to know that his child is perfectly safe, he ventured alone in his plan. With the help of Freya, ofcourse. Even though Danielle and Elijah offered to go with him, to help him, Klaus pushed them away and wanted to act alone.

Preferably giving them an excuse like, Marcel loathes Elijah the most and Hayley needed Danielle besides her. And Hope needed protection. Well, Danielle and Elijah obeyed their brother's wishes and let him be. But it didn't stop them from standing guard, just in case Klaus needed help.

But in the meantime, they stay with Hope.

"I miss it out here." Hayley exhales in relief, walking on grass, seeing fresh flowers and being with Hope and Danielle. While her daughter was picking out flowers happily, Elijah was talking to Audelia who came back yesterday. "We could be happy here."

"Build a life together, which I promised you we would." Danielle adds, her eyes shining blue which matched her appearance. "I don't forget."

"You better don't or I'll murder you myself." Hayley said with a smile while picking out flowers for herself. Her saying made Danielle secretly smile, discreetly admiring her even though they were besides each other. "I want to build a life with you, Dani. With Hope. I want us to be happy again." Danielle reached out to pluck a flower, handing it to Hayley who took it thankfully.

They arrived in the house and Hope was already walking towards the door. Danielle holds Hayley's arm, making her stop and turn around. "We'll do whatever you desire. Whatever it takes." She assures and Hayley took her word by it, shortly kissing the girl which the other reciprocated with emotion.

They pull away when they heard Hope squeal and greet Mary. Hayley chastely kisses Dani's cheek before they turn to join Elijah and Audelia who watched Hope greet her grandma.

"Well, hello, sweetheart. Oh, my girl." Mary coddled, embracing the small girl who was holding flowers. Her eyes landed on the people in front of her, half of them were the people she hated the most.

"I picked you some flowers." Hope boasted cheerfully, showing it to the werewolf.

"Honey darling, why don't you run on inside. I need to talk to your mama." She said and Hope nods, walking inside. When the girl entered her home, her look changed which didn't surprise the Mikaelsons who knew she had a grudge against them. "Didn't know you were bringing them."

"Mary, come on." Hayley slightly complained, holding the flowers she plucked earlier.

"Vampires aren't welcome. You and she are the exception. Rules of the house." Mary strictly said, gesturing to Audelia who sighs disappointedly.

Danielle glances at Hayley who held an apologetic expression towards them. "Me and Elijah are going to take a walk for a moment." She informs and Hayley nods, watching the two of them leave. "Do you think there'd be a time where people won't loathe us?"

"That would be a no. Final answer." Elijah said, holding his suit's jacket behind him with one finger. Danielle smiles, knowing that he was right. Everywhere they turn, there has to be one person that they traumatized or killed their loved one's. A Mikaelson trait that they learned to just embrace, rather than to run away from. "It's good to see you happy, Saraphina. It suits you."