𝟸.𝟽: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕'𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕 (44)

-Narrator's perspective-

In the know that her real and biological father is alive, Danielle was still calm on the outside. She had nothing better to do but just act like her true self. Wanting to know of her true origin was hell. But knowing that her brother was against the whole idea of meeting Ansel, she didn't know what to do indefinitely. It hurts her the most and for a fact, she couldn't falter right now. Not until Elijah needs the herb she and Klaus is trying to find in the bayou.

For as they were little children, they witnessed how Esther would heal Mikael who comes home in a bruised manner. There was a herb that would help him sleep and heal properly. It was no doubt that Esther would tell her children all about Merlock herb to enlighten them. Maybe some day, they would put it to good use. That was, atleast what she had hoped. Not a vampiric children who is the cause to the end of the world.

There was never a dull and rash decision that Klaus has made that will be so large, that even Danielle couldn't forgive him. No matter what he does, she will always forgive him even if it interests her in the slightest. Make no mistake, these two are inseparable and much more reliable when togethet and needed. It was what bewildered many of their enemies to see. To see how the all evil Niklaus Mikaelson would listen to the pleas and words of wisdom of his sister. It was always her more other than the rest of the siblings.

Don't get him wrong, Klaus loves all his brother and sister equally. Except for the ones who is hell bent on killing him, ofcourse. But only one has stuck by his side and it was his full sibling, Danielle. The only person who gets his pain and suffering was her. And just like her, she was not related to Mikael himself as a father. He didn't know whether to be glad or more dearly punished over discovering it a thousand years ago. Having a man who you thought was your father became a monster who you've feared in centuries. Then, their real father came back from the dead. Even Klaus didn't know what his true intentions is but he settled on thinking that it was Esther who had brought him back to convince him.

Never once has Klaus doubted his sister in these kinds of situations. But this very specific reason is why he had a glimpse of uncertainty. It was their father. Their real and biological one. He didn't know what was running in Danielle's head all the time. What if she wanted to get to know Ansel? Wanted to know how it feels to have a father who doesn't want to kill you? All of these 'what if's' made Klaus go mad that he almost smashed his head in with a bat.

"You're awfully quiet, Dani." In his tone of a voice, no one would live to tell the tale on how genuine he just sounded.

"I'm always quiet, Niklaus." She replied in an honest matter before stepping over a branch blocking her trail.

There they were. Out in the Bayou in hopes to find the Merlock orchid for their brother. Both just hoped this will be over soon before the moon rises.

"Given our visitor in the past, I would expect you to have something to say." Klaus fired back, looking over to his left where his sister was walking with him. "Nothing comes to mind?" He wanted to know.

"Trust me." She spared him a look and stopped in her tracks making him do the same as well. "I have lots to say."

Before he could ask further, they heard a faint breathing nearby. Klaus pointed to his own ear and the Girl didn't need a sign to attack as they sped to the direction where they heard it. As the male Mikaelson pushed the man who followed them against the tree, Danielle was besides him in question.