𝟷.𝟸𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 (34)

-Narrator's perspective-

In rage and skill full fun, Danielle turned around and staked a werewolf in the chest, kicking his body away. She dodged an incoming attack swiftly and grabbed her neck, snapping it in seconds.

She saw two use their vampire speed to rush her making Danielle do the same, gripping both of their necks and threw them both across the room. Danielle caught a fist that almost landed on her face, her pulling him close and pulled her fangs out. She growled and sunk her teeth in his neck before snapping it.

"Flank him. Take them down now!" Diego yelled in command.

By mere luck, they grabbed a hold of Elijah making Danielle snap her attention to them. She used her supernatural speed, slapping them and their head flew to somewhere in the compound.

The hybrid sped to a crowd, breaking their arm as they yelled in pain. Danielle plunged her hand in his chest, ripping his heart out. She threw it to Diego's way making the vampire growl and speed to her.

By surprise, he got a hit of Danielle making her stumble back. It didn't get too far from there before She gripped on his throat and bit his neck making the vampire shout in agony. She threw him and continued to fight.

As it progressed more and more, Danielle's clothes were already full of blood. Her lips were dripping down of the familiar stench of blood, rolling down to her chin and down to her neck. At times like this, she didn't care if she'll make a mess.

If someone hurts her family, it will be a catastrophe for them all. One goes to one, they all come to you.

Danielle turned around and sped to a crowd of vampires, waiting to be killed as the rest of them were. She, a skilled fighter like the rest of her siblings, kicked the closest one making them stumble backwards to the floor. The Mikaelson wrapped her arm around a girl's neck, snapping her back horribly.

Just as that was finished, she almost got stabbed by a stake if it wasn't for Elijah who kept a close eye on his sister the entire fight. He gave her a nod and continued to fight their own battles.

With many throwing of younger vampires, biting them with her toxic venom, ripping them apart one by one, Danielle gasped as she felt her wrist get slashed open. She looked down on her right hand, seeing blood trickle down her arm.

She groaned, immense pain in her head as she buckled her knees on the ground. Danielle felt someone's presence about to rush her, Elijah stucked his hand in their chest, crushing their heart.

All of the vampires were down and they were groaning. Elijah helped his sister up who was panting in deep breaths. "Saraphina." He called and narrowed his eyes to her wrist.

By the call of her name, Danielle felt another wave of headache rush through her skull making her cry out in agony silently. She looked back to the injured vampires, posturing herself before they might think she's getting weak.

Also not making a big fuss, Elijah asked calmly if they were done.

"Wow. Nice job." Francesca arrived out of the blue and noticed that a certain hybrid was having difficulties on her own. "Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself." Out of character, she said.