The TRIFECTA Chap 12 Mew the Vigilante Protector

After Sojira heals some of Shiva wounds she went back to bed.

Sojira: (Who the hell could have done this to her? This my first time ever seeing her get hurt like this. And I know she won't tell me nothing either) Annoying. (Sleeping)

(Dreaming)

Sojira: Huh? Where am I?

Sojira started walking in a endless path that have no destination. When she look around its nothing but a white void that you can see miles away from where she at. She keep on the path and later on she able the see something in the distance.

Sojira: Hm? Is that a person? Wait?!

Sojira starring at a girl that's laying down on the ground in a pool of blood.

Sojira: (Nervous and scared)

Sojira walks closer towards her till she noticed the light blue hair.

Sojira: Mew? Mew!

Sojira began dashing towards her and when she did she sits up Mew with her arms. Sojira doesn't know where this blood coming from.

Sojira: (Scared) Hey Mew get up! Hey! Please get up.

Mew slowly opens up her eyes and force out a little smile. Sojira notice that she doesn't have no color in her eyes, it's was completely gray.

Sojira: Mew just be still I can help you stop the bleeding I just need to know where to stop it.

Mew: (Struggling speaking) Look at you now, worried about me. I've never seen that coming heh.

Sojira: Mew answer me where are you hurting?

Mew grab Sojira hand and place it at her heart.

Mew: (Struggling speaking) Here.

Sojira: ....... Mew?

Mew: (Giggles) Your hands are surprisingly  warm. (Close eyes)

Sojira: (Woke) MEW! (Shocked)

Sojira jumps out of bed.

Sojira: (Breathing heavily) Just a dream.

Richie: Meow?

Sojira: Hm? Where did you come from?

Sojira felt a gust of wind near the broken window.

Sojira: Oh right. So you manage to jump that high too huh.

Richie: (Smile) Meow.

Sojira: (Sighs) Since she not going to fix it I guess I'll will.

Sojira got up from bed and started using her ice ability to form a window. It took about ten minutes to finish but it's perfect how she wanted.

Sojira: Hmm. I wonder if it's best to fortified it just in case I have another Shiva episode. Nah, something like that probably won't happen again. Is she still even here?

Sojira about to open her door to check on Shiva but then......

(Smash)

Sojira: (Shocked)

That noise coming from a rock that smash through the window.

Sojira: (Angry)

Sojira stuck her head out the window and immediately yelled at two neighbours that was close. Bacon a big fella and Juice a house wife.

Sojira: WHO DID THIS!!!

Bacon: .......

Juice.....