The TRIFECTA Chap 109 Jamal vs Mew

Jamal challenge Mew to a fight so they both get a better understanding to each other. They both slightly walk away from Yumi going towards the beach not far from the ocean. The sand is deep, completely covered their shoes in it.

Jamal: Hmn, you ready?

Mew: (Angry) You going down.

Jamal: [Smile]......[Extreme speed]

(Supercharger by sybrid)

Jamal dash towards Mew as Mew grab her dual blades. Jamal used weapon wheel to also grab dual blades from it.

[Clash]

The both clash with intense power blowing some of the sand away. Mew tried to strike Jamal with the blades but Jamal was fast enough to go behind Mew and elbow her right in the spine. Mew then jump and tried to spin kick Jamal from behind her but he duck and grab Mew's leg and slam her to the ground. As she was getting up Jamal disrespectfully repeatedly slapping Mew in the head.

Jamal: What's wrong? You used to be better than this.

Mew: (Angry) .......

Mew swings with her dual blades in a furious motion. She swing at Jamal's head but he easily duck it. She then sweep low with both her legs but Jamal then jump over it. She then did a back hand swing but Jamal grab her hand and pull her towards himself then clothesline her to the ground then pick her back up and kick her straight in the chest sending her flying away and land in the sand.

Mew: [Struggling]......Grrrrr!

Jamal: Like a savage animal.

Mew: (Angry) What you say!?

Jamal: At first I believe that your anger is what messing up your performance and fighting combat style but no. It's something different. Something abnormal.

Mew: (Angry) Grrrrr! [Dash]

Mew dash in towards Jamal with the quickest of ease and did an upward kick to Jamal. Jamal block the incoming attack and try to counter attack but Mew was able to dodge away to get some distance.

Jamal: {Something really don't feel right.}

Mew then started running at Jamal on all fours. Jamal used weapon wheel and grab a heavy bowgun and started shooting at her.
Professionally, Mew dodge all the bullets from the heavy bowgun then jump high while doing multiple flips going towards Jamal. Jamal aim and knowing he have a good shot on Mew. He attempted to aim for the shoulder to knock Mew off balance. He fire the shot but the bullet faze through Mew as her whole body disappeared.

Jamal: What? An afterimage? When she learn that? [Looking around] Wait, so where she.....

Mew burst out of the sand delivered a massive punch to Jamal face. Jamal slide back as he wipe his face.

Jamal: Not bad. That hidden underground move was Shiva specialty. She taught you well.

Mew: [Smile] Don't complement me when you about to get your ass whoop.

Jamal: {That feeling is still bothering me. Do Shiva know about this too, that's why she wants me to fight?}

Mew: [Stare]

Jamal: {It's like I'm fighting a monster than human.}

Mew: [Dash]

Jamal: Maybe I can test that.

Mew went in with a flying kick but that's when Jamal used weapon wheel to grab a long sword and perform a quick anime slash through Mew. Mew drop to the ground pain as both her arms and her right leg took massive damage from Jamal's blade.