The TRIFECTA Chap 10 Bonds of justice and thieves

(13 years later)

Time has passed, Shiva trained herself to become an excellent hunter. As an apprentice of Yatta she developed new fighting styles and they both been hunting together ever since. Every hunts she turns in she gives the earnings to the people of the Slums. Even though there are more dangerous people in the Slums, the innocent people started growing a liken to Shiva. They even making a statue of her similar to Yatta statue in Jewelry hill just a little smaller.The green mist that use to surround the Slums slowly clears day by day from an very high power filter she purchase. With all the work she put in she rarely have time to spend with Sojira.
During the time Sojira started taking care of herself most of the time as an extremely fast learner.
Cooking, cleaning, washing, and so on. Sojira also created ice figures as a hobby and getting better by the years.
She goes shopping for food and clothes on some days but never tried to interact with people cause of how they look at her different in Jewelry hill. She gotten used to it overtime, people insulting her, people afraid of her, even hate her only cause she looks similar to a dragon by the horns on her head. So for her she thinks it's idea to stay home so she won't be bothered by the people in Jewelry hill. Now she rest in the house knowing today should be a big day. At this time Sojira just turn 14 and Shiva is currently 21.

Sojira: (Sleeping) Mmm.

Shiva: Sojira! I'm Home!

Sojira slightly opens her eyes slowly waking up from Shiva screaming.

Sojira: (Rubbing her eyes) She really here? Hm? It's four o'clock in the morning! Let me get my sleep!

Sojira can hear Shiva running up the stairs. She immediately froze up the door with her ice ability preventing Shiva from coming in.

Shiva rams into the door trying to get in.

Shiva: Hey! Let me in! I'm trying to give you something for your fourteen birthday.

Sojira: What birthday punches? (Sarcasm)

Shiva: Well yeah that's part of it. Didn't expect you to get that right.

Sojira: Wait what! No! Don't you touch me I swear to God.

Shiva continue to ram the door but it never moved.

Sojira: You are not getting in here Shiva just wait till I'm finished resting.

Shiva: Hm, alright.

Shiva ran down the stairs till Sojira can't hear her no more.

Sojira: (Sighs) Finally some peace and ........

(Smash)

Sojira: (Screaming) Ahhh!

Shiva burst through Sojira's window on the second floor.

Shiva: Happy birthday Dipstick!

Sojira: What the hell?! We on the second floor, how did you.......

Shiva: I jump of course.

Sojira: Jump!? You can't just say it like it was nothing.

Shiva: I cook some breakfast! Come on let's eat I'm starving!

Sojira: I'm not eating none of your cooking.

Shiva: Aw why not?

Sojira: You know why.

Shiva: I tried really hard this time. I know you be impressed. No veggies.

Sojira: Hmm (Sighs) whatever. Still to early for this.

Shiva: Hehe alright then. So um should I break the ice door or?

Sojira touch the ice door and the ice crumble without damaging the door.