The TRIFECTA Chap 81 Yu of the Fifth fleet

Sojira: [Slowly wakes up] Hm?

Sojira found her in a slightly dark area sleeping on the floorboards. She looks around and notices that she's in a small square shape room like a jail cell but getting a good at things, that's exactly what she in.

Sojira: What the hell? (Shocked)

Jamal: [Intense stare]

Sojira: [Scared]

Sojira see Jamal sitting on the bench, the only item that's in the cell. As she noticed it that's when Captain Yu arrived outside the cell.

Yu: [Laughing] Finish sleeping? Bet you had a good night sleep. See Jamal? At least she knows how to relax.

Jamal: (Angry) Don't talk to me!

Yu: Watch it now. I don't want to put you in your place again for the eighth time.

Jamal: (Angry) Grrrrr.

Sojira: What's going on?

Yu: Well I had you both chained up on the middle of the floor together but that was probably a bad idea. As soon as he woke up he immediately tried to choke you with the chains in your sleep and I can't have that right now so I knock him out.

Sojira: ......

Jamal: ..... Hmph.

Yu: The rest of the physical treatment I have to give him cause by him attacking everything and screaming "Where Artemis?" Heh, I thought he's supposed to be the quiet one.

Sojira: What is this place? Where Shiva!?

Yu: Slow down now, let me explain. [Checking list] Your sister and that little girl are chained up in the cell next to us and Joshua is chained up with the bounty hunter.

Sojira: Artemis?

Yu: In the medical room. She just finished her surgery and now she just needs some rest. You here that boy!? She's alive and well.

Jamal: ......

Sojira: This place. Are we on some type of ship?

Yu: Indeed you are girl. We set off a few hours ago.

Sojira: Few hours? [Getting up] I need to see them.

Yu: Wow, you didn't even ask why are you here in the first place.

Sojira: ...... I know your name before, with all the letters getting her to join your group.

Yu: Ah, so you do know me. Good, that makes explaining things a whole lot easier. It is about time to release you all anyway.

Sojira: Right now I need to know personally that they're ok.

Yu: [Open gate] You want me to take you to them? I'll do that. You're more calm and relax then your other guests here. I'll take you first but I'll leave him here for a bit longer. Follow me.

Sojira: [Walking]

Jamal: Hmph.

Sojira and Yu began walking down the massive hall of the ship going to the next cell.

Sojira: This a ship? Seems like a fortress here.

Yu: [Laughing] Aw thanks, I tried my best to keep my men improving on the ship. It build by nothing but the finest of wood and steel. This baby is built to be unstoppable compared to the other two.

Sojira: Other two?

Yu: The Jackdaw, the Robin, and the Phoenix. All three made with different properties. Especially made to kill dragons.