the TRIFECTA Chap 38 Past comes to Present

Lyra: (Scared) You.....not the same.....are you?

Rathian Queen: (Angry) (Charging Golden Ray)

Lyra: (Shocked) Oh my god.

Rathian Queen: (Fired golden ray)

Lyra: (Close eyes and Brace)

The Rathian fires at point blank range straight into Lyra's face getting consume by the whole beam.

Joshua: Lyra! (Confused) Huh?

After the attack ended, it shows that Lyra is still standing.

Lyra: (Open eyes) Huh? What happened? (Surprised) What's is this?

Lyra was shielded by a bubble that she was in.

Joshua: Who could have done that? (Stare)

Sony: (Mizutsune) Hello.

Sony who was right behind Lyra, protects Lyra with a strong bubble that came from a Mizutsune ability.

Lyra: Bony? No Sony?

Biscuit voice: Bony!

Sony: (Stare)

Rathian Queen: (Stare)

Sony: (Sighs) Looks like you can see this time. Don't have anymore trick? More growing heads I presume?

The smoke completely clears showing it's whole body.

Sony: (Shocked) Interesting.

Instead of having four wings, it's only have two with no type of battle scars on it's body. It's scale look thicker than it was before. It almost no different than a regular Rathian but it's body structure looks bigger and somehow looks faster.

Sony: You went through a lot of changes since the last time we met.

Rathian Queen: (Angry)

Sony: This creature have a strange aura. I can feel it. I wonder if I can control it like any other. Back then, I didn't know what the hell it was, but now I got a better read on it.

Joshua: (He save her? Why? He tried to kill us not long ago) ...... Wait. (Was he watching us the whole time?)

Rathian Queen: (Charging Golden Ray)

Sony: (Snap finger)......Hm?

Rathian Queen: (Fired golden ray)

Sony protects himself with a bubble from the Mizutsune ability.

Sony: So that don't work. That means you not part of the food chain at all. But I can think of other plans. (Snap finger)

(Rumbling)

Rathian Queen: (Stare) .....!

Out of nowhere a Radobaan starts rolling towards the Rathian Queen.

Rathian Queen: (Notice it)

Just before the Radobaan made contact, the Rathian Queen lifts it's tail and smash full force on the monster breaking everything on it's body killing it with one hit.

Sony: (Shocked) What the?

Joshua: (Worried) That's the monster who was causing do mush destruction in Lyra's past? It just took it out one hit easily.

Lyra: (Scared)

Sony: Hmph. (Snap finger)

Rathian Queen: (Looks around)

Sony: (Is it noticing what I'm doing?)

The Rathian Queen jumps into the air right before a Brachydios spawn underneath the ground smashing through the rocks.