Gathering Events pt9

[Happy New Year]

[Shiva's house]

Shiva: [Getting dressed up] Oh yeah!!!!! This look way better than I thought.

Sojira: Um, where's the rest of the dress?

Shiva: (Confused) The rest?

Sojira: Nevermind.

Shiva: Alright than, I'm about to head out. Are you sure you don't want to go?

Sojira: If I go, who gonna take care of Mew? She's sick

Shiva: She said she will be fine and she don't want you to miss out on this event. Don't you want to see the ball drop?

Sojira: It's just watching something land on a tower. Nothing crazy Shiva. I should be fine missing it this year. Besides, I don't mind spending my time with her for the new year.

Shiva: Alright then. Be safe will ya.

Sojira: Okay and wear a jacket. It's still snowing out there.

Shiva: Haaaa! I deal with your frosty set for years. This won't effect me, guaranteed.

Sojira: Still get though, at least to cover the rest of you.

Shiva: [Sighs] Fine! Since you want to fuss about it.

Sojira: Just saying. I don't want no one else to get sick.

Shiva: [Grab coat] Okay, okay. Take care. [Leaves]

Sojira: [Wave] Bye.

While Shiva went to the center of Selma to celebrate New years, Sojira went upstairs to check on Mew.

Sojira: [Slightly knocks] Baby?

Mew: [Moans in pain] Huh?

Mew is laying on the bed turning and twisting her body to try to be comfortable.

Sojira: [Sad] How you feeling?

Mew: [Coughing] You supposed to go with her. [Turn away from Sojira]

Sojira: Sorry, but I can't leave you like this. Your badly sick and can barely move.

Mew: I want you to have a good time Sojira. [Sighs while covered her face] I'm so stupid. This is all me fault for getting sick like this.

Sojira: Hey don't be like that. You save someone from falling into that frozen lake before it cracks underneath them.

Mew: Correction, I managed to save someone but ended up falling into the lake. That's where also save me from drowning. [Feel disappointed] I really need to know how to swim but it's just scary to me.

Sojira: I'm willing to teach you once you feel better. You'll be by my side the whole way.

Mew: [Unsure] Eh, I'll think about it.

Sojira: [Stare] .....Kay.

Mew: [Sighs]

Sojira: ......Oh look. [Walks to the window] You can actually see the ball from here. I'm actually glad my room have the best view.

Mew: Yeah, just wish that both of us can go there. If it wasn't for this weak body of mines.

Sojira: Weak? That's the last thing I expect to come outta your mouth.

Mew: [Sighs] I don't know. I feel like I'm not contributing enough compared to you two. Shiva can take down a whole monster by herself with her bare hands. Your ice powers provide so much help for the both of us that I feel like I just get in the way sometimes.