The TRIFECTA Chap 47 Answers of true and false

Sojira: [Open eyes] Hm? Where am I?

Sojira appears to be in her bedroom just woken up from her sleep.

Sojira: This....this not real.

Mew: Then what's real?

Sojira: (Shocked) [Turns around] Mew?

Mew: [Smile]

Sojira: .......Am I dead?

Mew: If you are then I should already have punch you by now.

Sojira: ......I guess. [Looks around] What's going on? Why I'm here? Who are you?

Mew: Right now you're on the ground unconscious from all the beaten and cuts Sony inflicted on your body.

Sojira: Hm. Of course.

Mew: This place is just a space where you feel safe. Feel protected. Being in a bubble close off from the world. I'm guessing that I'm the only one who you can truly trust. Since I'm here.

Sojira: ......

Mew: And for me, I'm an illusion base off your perspective of your lover Mew but in truth I'm just you waiting. Waiting on a decision for you to make.

Sojira: I rather see the real Mew right about now. Just hearing her voice helps me to keep going. Now she's gone.

Mew: That's all you gotta say for that?

Sojira: (Angry) What the hell you want me to say!?

Mew: Don't know. Only you know that.

Sojira: I don't know anything. Why you think I wanted to get to Sony?

Mew: Cause you're tired and hurting.

Sojira: Hm?

Mew: You travel so far cause you're tired of people being miserable towards you. You in a world you believe that no one can't understand you, cept for one.

Sojira: Mew, (Angry) my Mew.

Mew: Now you're hurting. Cause someone took someone special from you and now all that's on your mind is making sure that person hurts as well.

Sojira: Shut up!

Mew: (Shocked)

Sojira: I don't care. I just need to know why. Why her? Why couldn't it be me? She sacrifice everything for me. No hesitation. I don't deserve someone doing that for me.

Mew: [Stare]

Sojira: [Tearing up] I know what I'm doing is suicide and if it gets me killed, I can see my baby again.

Mew: So what about kuro? Shiva?

Sojira: Kuro......They....they both deserve better than me.

Mew: You think that?

Sojira: I know.

Mew: [Sighs] Looks like the only person that's lying is yourself. Interesting. Looks like you can't proceed until you know yourself.

Sojira: What? What are you talking about?

Mew: Look out your window. What do you see in the far distance?

Sojira: (Confused) Um, all I see is a full moon?

Mew: What do you think of it?

Sojira: Looks peaceful, quiet, and lonely.

Mew: [Thinking]

Sojira: But not in a bad way. It's kinda weird.

Mew: This moon is an ultimate illusion that hides the truth. As everyone else can only see the lies and illusion within this world. Only the people that strive for the truth can unlock the seal to bring everyone to peace and happiness. Even if it mean sacrifice.