The TRIFECTA Chap 29 The Good The Bad The Spicy

Lyra: (Waking up) Hm? Oh.

Lyra woken up leaning on the side of the table for. She also noticed that there's a jacket wrap around herself.

Lyra: (Getting up angry) He really need to stop getting near me when I'm sleeping. (Shocked while starring)

???: (Playing with toys while giggling)

Lyra: .....

???: Hm? Hehehe. Morning, morning sleepy Rosey.

Lyra: (Angry) ......

???: Oh, hey Rosey yesterday Alice told me a very cool story. The story of the blind Queen.

Lyra: (Angry) Why are you here!? Get outta my fucken head!

???: ..... I'm not the one who's doing this.....you are. Can you see that?

Lyra: (Shocked)

???: Of course you do. Cause I'm saying it.

Lyra: (Sighs) Leave me alone.

Lyra walk outta the lab and into her apartment room to look for him. When she got in the living room she started to hear music in her bedroom.

Lyra: (Angry) What the hell!? Is he messing with my music box!? I swear, when I get my hands on him I'm gonna beat the hell out of him!

(In Lyra's room)

Excalibur: (Repeatedly clicking the music box button)

Music box: I'm amazing, I'm ama-ama-amazing. No compare to me. And no competition. I'm on fire, what? And now I'm on a mission. I'm ama....

Excalibur: (Click)

Music box: Shop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop. Ummm, you're packed and you're stacked' specially in the back, soldier, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that.....

Excalibur: (Click)

Music box: You're the one that I've been waiting for, the more I look at you, the more beautiful you are.
You're the sun, so I can't hide you even if I lost my sight.
Neoegero Jikjin ooh Jikjin

Excalibur: (Click)

Music box: How you like that?
You gon' like that,
That that that that- that that that that.
Look at you, now look at me.

Lyra: (Kick door open)

Music box: Look at you, now look at me.
Excalibur: (Dancing)

Lyra: (Angry) What are you doing!?

Excalibur: (Stared then continue dancing)

Lyra: (Pissed) You're dead!!!

(Open window)

Lyra: Hm?

Joshua: Oh hey.

Lyra: What the hell you been? And why you let this thing touch my stuff!?

Joshua: (Giggles) First of all, I'm not your husband.

Lyra: (Angry) ......

Joshua: Second, Excalibur have not break anything compared to you with your damn heavy bowgun....That you shot at me!!!

Lyra: Well deserved.

Joshua: (Sighs) I just been traveling around the area hoping to find something or someone.

Lyra: So you just went out there alone!?

Joshua: Well yeah, it helps you not getting your hands dirty, right? Oouuf! (Angry) Hey!