Gathering Events pt1

Gathering Events is are short scenes that's not cannon to the actual story of Trifecta and won't effect the chapters. Certain parts per scene will have references to other movies or games or what if moments. Any deaths, injuries, or characters missing in action won't effect anything to the gathering events but the characters personality remains the same once last seen in the chapters. Each gathering events are going to be short with a total of 3 scene. Enjoy.

(Scene 1) Fast Food restaurant.

Shiva, Sojira, and Mew went in the restaurant to order some food.

Waitress: (Smiling) Hello, what you ordering?

Shiva: (Thinking) Hm, let's see..... What about you Sojira. What are you ordering?

Sojira: (Deciding) Um, it's kinda hard to choose. There's a lot of options.

Mew: (Hungry) But they all looks so good. My stomach already started growling.

Sojira: I'll let you two go first. I might get something similar since it's a new place.

Shiva: Okie doki! (Ordering) Let me get the number 1 and the number 2 with extra dip. The number 4 cheeseburger without cheese and the number 7 chicken sandwich with cheese.

Sojira: .....

Mew: (Smiling)

Shiva: 30 piece nuggets from number 11 with cocktail sauce. Oh and the number 13 salad with less lettuce but more turkey with honey mustard. Hmm, 1 coke and 2 pink lemonade both large. Hmm....

Waitress: That's all miss?

Shiva: You have any specials?

Waitress: Bottom left right here.

Shiva: Ah perfect, let me get the Jayden Baydon. The Money Maker burger with extra Ferret sauce and the IV Dominator burrito. That's all.

Sojira: (What the fuck is all that?)

Waitress: Alright done, what about you.

Mew: (Excited and raise hand) Oh, oh, oh.

Sojira: (Clearly Mew will make a simple order)

Mew: (Ordering) Let me get 3 number three's of Mamas meatloaf.

Sojira: (Nevermind)

Mew: (Ordering) Let me get the apple soup from number 6. The twin hotdogs from number 7 with extra ketchup and mustard,  also stuff the chili into the hotdogs it make it tastes more chunky. Let me have both 8 and 9 the dad's missing burger and mom's child support spaghetti.

Sojira: (Sighs)

Mew: And for the specials, I have the Shiva big Mac and the Soji sweet muffin. Oh in most important a small coke.

Sojira: .....

Waitress: Alright and you miss.

Sojira: .....

Shiva: Come on Sojira we're starving.

Sojira: ......Let me get a Mewshake and a small fry to go please.

(Scene 2) Aj's dream.

Aj: (Sighs) A long day of bounty hunting. (Laying down on the bed) Finally I can get some sleep. (Falls asleep)

(Dreaming)

Aj: Huh? Where the hell am I?

Aj awaken in a field of white flowers while the beautiful full moon beams on him with the stars.

Aj: This place looks too peaceful for my taste, need more blood and screams. Hm?

Aj looks around very carefully and notice that he's in a old graveyard with a big giant whither tree.

Aj: This place is quite questionable though.

???: Congrats young hunter for making it this far.

Aj: What the? Who are you and where you come from grams!?

An old man in a wheelchair stare him down in front of the tree.

???: Oh? You don't know who I am? Hehe, looks like there been a mistake.

Aj: Mistake?

???: But no worries I'm good at fixing mistakes.

Aj: Um what are you doing?

The old man started to stand up slowly then pull out a weird weapon.

Aj: What is that a stick?

The old man combined the stick with his long blade to form a scythe and right by his side is a short rifle.

???: It always takes the old hunters to clean this up.

Aj: If it's a fight you want and it's a fight you're get.

The old man dash towards Aj switching and moving side to side with crazy movement.

Aj: Holy shit! I can't read his....

???: (Swinging) Ahhhhh!

Aj: (Fear) Ahhhhh!

(Slash)

Aj: (Woke up) Ahhh! Huh?

Aj look around and found out it was just a dream.

Aj: Hm, that was actually interesting. (Excited) I'm going back.

Aj went back to sleep hoping to see that old man again.

(Dreaming)

Aj: Alright! I'm back and ready to.....

Shiva: (Half dress) Well hello sexy!

Aj: (Woke up scared) Ahhhhh! Burn! Burn with fire!!!

(Scene 3) Confident.

Jay: It's now my time to shine! Today will be the day that I will beat your ass! No matter what you do, I will never break! As I'm the protagonist of this story and the people's hope!

Bony: (Eating a waffle cup)

Jay: Yeah! Look at you speechless and getting conquered by my words! You don't even know what to say. Now you about to die to a great hero. Unless you accept defeat and run with your tail behind your ass!

Bony: (Confused) Um?

Jay: Die!!!!

Jay jump towards bony with extreme killing intense but bony gentle toss her unfinished waffle cup at him hitting Jay directly in the face.

Jay: Wahhhh!

Blinded, Jay accidentally went out the cliff falling to the abyss of darkness.

Bony: (Confused) Why he attack me? I just wanted to watch the fight?

Another person walk up to Bony.

Bony: (Confused) Hm?

Sony: (Confused) Hm?

Sony and bony: (Laughing) Looking good there.

Sony: Welp looks like I don't have to waste my time here. See yah.

Bony: Jollyo!

Sony: Hipiyo!

(End)