The TRIFECTA Chap 35 Sony the Perfection

Bony: Bring it!

Rathian Queen: (Roars)

Bony dash towards the Rathian and swing the hunting horn hitting the monster face. The Rathian retaliates by trying to chomp on to Bony but completely missed and was nowhere near Bony. Bony tries to attack again but strangely right before the horn hit the Rathian, it was able to dodge it.

Bony: Oh?

The Rathian slams it's head on the ground and thrust forward at Bony. Bony was able to jump on top of its head and started running towards it's back. When she got there she repeatedly started attacking one of the wings.

Bony: (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) How do you like that shit!?

Rathian Queen: (Roars)

The Rathian flip around in a circular motion knocking her off.

Bony: (Roll safely) Well aren't you a fighter. (Shocked) Huh?

The Rathian smashed into to trees, boulders, and the ground repeatedly while it is shaking up with fear.

Rathian Queen: (Afraid while roaring)

Bony: How a monster like that survived this long. Feels like it done more damage to itself than I did.

Rathian Queen: (Charging Golden Ray)

Bony: (Shocked) Not again!

Bony was about to take covered but is way confused about what she sees.

Bony: (Stare) ......

The Rathian was flying completely upside down than released the golden ray but gotten caught in its own flames.

Rathian Queen: (Screaming while on fire)

Bony: (Surprised) What's this? Don't Rathians body are immune from stuff like this? The flames barley touch her and yet her whole body lit up in seconds.

Rathian Queen: (Roars while flapping it's wings heavy)

Bony: (Guarding herself) What's it doing?

The Rathian spin on a furious motion using it's wings to create heavy winds to put out the flames to itself and around it.

Bony: (Stare) ......

The Rathian slowly lands looking completely exhausted.

Rathian Queen: (Breathing heavily)

Bony can still hear the sizzling scorch of burns on the monster body.

Bony: I don't get it. (Slightly move forward)

(Crack on sticks)

Rathian Queen: (Intense Stare)

Bony: (Shocked) It can still hear me with all that had happened?

Rathian Queen: (Dashing while roaring)

Bony: (Sighs) You gotta be kidding me! (Runs)

The Rathian chase him down all the way to the top middle of the yard. At that moment that's when Bony spotted the large hole that the Rathian blast out of.

Bony: (Thinking) Hmm, I wonder.

Bony started running towards the hole but stop before she enters. She grab her hunting horn and turns around to face the Rathian that's sprinting at her.

Bony: Let's see how good your hearing is. (Blow in the hunting horn)

Rathian Queen: (Cries in pain)

The hunting horn created a heavy tune that makes the Rathian lay over in pain. While it's in pain, Bony dash in the underground cave to see if it will follow her.