The TRIFECTA Chap 87 Prophecy of the Moon

[Meanwhile in Yu's ship]

Sojira: ......

Sojira enter her room and lay flat on the bed.

Sojira: [Sighs] I told her it wasn't going to work that easily.

[Knocking]

Sojira: You can come in.

Mielle: [Open door] Hey.....um sorry I put you in that.

Sojira: It wasn't your fault. You were saving someone and they were too blind to see that. That's just how people are. It's stupid to try to forcefully change that.

Mielle: ......Well.....

Sojira: Well?

Mielle: Call me stupid cause I'm not done trying yet.

Sojira: Seriously?

Mielle: I don't want to give up yet. It was just bad timing that's all.

Sojira: Mielle please....

Mielle: I know what it sounds like but I want to be free being around people. I actually enjoy their company, really. I've learned some much from other humans. If it wasn't for them I would never known how fishing works and also make trades. I also love the kids as well. They very fun even when I dosed off a few times......well, a lot.

Sojira: [Slightly smile]

Mielle: Now I'm thinking about it, I never feel more awake compared to these past few months.

Sojira: It's probably got to do with Michelle remember?

Mielle: Oh, right, sorry.

Sojira: Stop apologizing. It's fine really.

Mielle: It's a bad habit.

Sojira: I wouldn't call it a bad habit. I do that also. It's like our first responds taking the first blame that comes to mind.

Mielle: Heh, you're......[Giggles]

Sojira: What?

Mielle: Nothing, I'll leave you be for now cause I need to properly relax a bit by doing some meditation.

Sojira: Oh yeah that.

Mielle: Hmn, have you been keeping up with that Sojira?

Sojira: No, I was going through at lot of things to do something like that. I thought you were.....

Mielle: Sojira, don't let that stop you from doing your meditation schedule. It to free the mind.

Sojira: And what if my mind don't need freeing?

Mielle: Then,.....then.....(Blushing)...I'll force you.

Sojira: Force me to have a free mind? And how you going to do that?

Mielle: (Embarrassed).......Hmn....ehhhh, I gotta think about it over some bubble tea. [Leaves]

Sojira: [Smile] So innocent.....Wow, is this how Mew felt towards me everyday? I always wonder why she gets turn.....(embarrassed) [Sighs] I'm doing it again, let me shut up.

After Mielle left, Sojira sits in the middle of the floor in a mediation position and carefully close her eyes and focus.

Sojira: [Sighs] This feels somewhat pointless. I never know how Mielle do this with no problem. What's even the goal of doing this? I rather just sleep.....

[Moon path]

???: Impressive. [Memory foresight illusion]

Sojira: Hmn? [Open eyes].....(Shocked) What the? Is this the.....