the TRIFECTA Chap 49 Perfection vs The Toshioma brothers

(Meanwhile in the ancient forest)

Meiyoung: So you telling me that you are looking for a scientist around here that can remove a fucken bomb from her chest?

Joshua: Yep, exactly.

Lyra: [Stare]

Mom: I recommend burying her in cement to cover the blast radius.

Lyra: (Angry) What!?

Octavia: That's not a bad ideal. It will definitely save our asses.

Joshua: [Stare at Artemis]

Artemis: [Still tied up] ......

Lyra: (Angry) I'm not letting you bury me!

Octavia: Don't worry yourself. I buried my brother and he said it not so bad.

Lyra: Yo! I don't care about your fuck up family! I'M NOT GETTING BURIED!

Joshua: [Untied Artemis]

Octavia: Hey prince Pratt what the fuck you doing!?

Joshua: That's not my name first of all.

Meiyoung: What's the meaning of this Joshua!!??

Joshua: I just wanted to get some info.

Artemis: I have nothing for you to say.

Joshua: You gotta have a reason for yourself being out here of all places. It is a dangerous place.

Artemis: [Stare]

Joshua: Look, I'm just looking for someone that can help her. There's a scientist that lives around here that could probably help.

Artemis: ...... What's wrong with her anyway? She looks normal.

Joshua: There this active explosive device that is strap on Lyra's heart and will explode on death. It can take down the whole ancient forest in the matter of seconds. We just want it to be remove.

Artemis: Looks like you need a doctor than a scientist.

Joshua: Do you know any doctors that specialize in deactivating bombs?

Artemis: Hmph.

Joshua: I don't want this explosive hurting or killing anyone. The only person I think can help is a woman named Sandy.

Artemis: .....

Joshua: We don't want any trouble with her. If she can't do it then we'll find something or someone else to save her. Sadly that's the only lead we have to get that bomb remove.

Artemis: What about the others?

Joshua: Wrong place, wrong time I resume but not bloodthirsty killers. They were just looking for me.

Artemis: And that's all you need is to get that bomb remove and save her?

Joshua: I'm guessing you do know someone by the name of Sandy. Please tell us where to find her. That's all we want.

Artemis: You better be on par with your words prince.

Joshua: [Stare]

Artemis: I'll show you where she at if you trust me enough to lead you to the area.

Joshua: That's great.

Artemis: Under one condition, just you two. The rest should leave.

Meiyoung: Mom snap her neck.

Mom: [Serious stare]

Joshua: Hey wait! This can help Lyra.

Meiyoung: So? My goal is to take you back to your father remember? You going to be the man that takes your father place to be king.