The TRIFECTA Chap 67 Sol and Reen

Aj: Laurence. What a name.

Shiva: So he's the legendary Crimson Fatalis. He looks a bit worn out.

Preston: Still looks scary.

Laurence: I'm not going to cost you no harm.

Aj: And you think we just going to keep your word for it?

Shiva: Yeah, you guys aren't really trusted.

Laurence: I understand. Things are getting too far gone now. It will only be a matter of time before everything is destroyed yet again.

Shiva: Hm? What are you talking about?

Laurence: The war, Sony and his friends, the downfall of the planet multiple times.

Aj: So you know Sony? What about Zeta? You know him?

Laurence: Hmph, he's one of his allies back then. I know little of him and the rest.

Shiva: What about the Alatreon? Is that dragon located in these tunnels.

Laurence: You know your stuff. Not even Sony knows where she at. Even though he's the one who created these tunnels in the first place.

Aj: What!?

Shiva: That's why the tunnels looks like that. It's like a snake digging into the ground.

Laurence: He also told Alatreon to hide here as well to avoid detection from himself.

Shiva: Now I'm confused.

Preston: So this Sony guy told the Alatreon to hide in these tunnels to protect her from himself?

Laurence: That's correct.

Aj: Why?

Laurence: Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that not many people know about him. I even said his name wrong a bit. Have you heard of the name Sunny?

Shiva: Nah, just Sony.

Aj: This Sunny is his brother or something?

Laurence: Heh, you been this far without know anything about him? I'm a little surprised. Especially coming from you two.

Aj: Who? Me? And her?

Shiva: [Bark]

Laurence: (Confused) ......I guess he made you more animalistic than your proper self.

Shiva: More like she. My mom basically rape my dad. She wanted those babies now. Well, baby. [Smile]

Laurence: .......

Aj: Just ignore her the best you can.

Shiva: My daddy told me about the nightmare of suction.

Aj: Shut the fuck up Shiva!

Shiva: (Angry) I'm giving a proper documentary of my daddy fuck up sex life!

Aj: We don't need to know that shit!

Preston: I'm not even here anymore.

Laurence: As I was saying Sony is not what most seems. He's also a victim in this situation.

Aj: What the fuck? Hell nah, he's dying. Life privileges are gone on sight.

Shiva: He kill my little sister's sex toy! He's dying!

Aj: He put a hole in my fucken chest!

Shiva: And those fucken waffle cups are nasty!

Preston: ...... I have nothing.

Laurence: .....

Aj: [Sighs] We leaving the point. So why is he's the innocent one in all this?

Laurence: He's just a man that trying to find a home for his family.