The TRIFECTA Chap 98 The End of Days pt4

Yu: Maybe I can try a little harder. I just need a reason.

Fatalis: [Stare]......[Dash]

Yu: [Dash]

Fatalis and Yu dash towards each other. Fatalis turns quickly with its tail and smack Yu but at the same time Yu grab the tail holding it still with all his might. Ed went in close to Fatalis stomach and continue to poke at the dragon's belly then fire multiple shots at the stomach and end it with a wyvern blast.

[Explosion]

Fatalis: [In pain]

Trish continues to fire all types of ammo to build up statics effect. She use some sleep ammo that actually made Fatalis stop it's assault and went to sleep.

Ed: I got barrels!

Ed set the barrels near the sleeping Fatalis head and turn around towards Angel.

Ed: You ready?

Angel: [Running] I on it! [Jump]

Angel jumps high into the air and land on Ed's shield then Ed launch her with great distance into the air.

Angel: [Falling] Everyone stand back!

[Crash, explosion]

Angel slam on Fatalis head that explodes at the same time from the explosive barrels. Fatalis was heavily damage from it. It immediately fire a flamethrower straight at the ground that spreads around itself. Everyone but Ed backed off. Ed use his shield to block the incoming damage then perform a forward jab right in the face of Fatalis. Yu switched to his axe mode delivering multiple strikes at Fatalis while moving around it then he switched to his blade mode to strike the head when he sees an opening. Trish set up some traps near a wall then distracted the Fatalis by shooting normal ammo from a distance. Fatalis took the bait and dash at her. Once close, Trish move out the way as the Fatalis strike at the corner of the wall. The traps trigger creating an explosion that blows up right underneath Fatalis feet and right behind it is Ed charging up another wyvern fire and blast Fatalis leaving it stun.

Trish: I think it's time for the dragonator sir.

Yu: Hmm.

Trish: Sir?

Yu: Right, go up there we're cover you.

Trish: [Nod]

Trish make a run near the gate that have a large lever that activate the dragonator. Yu, Ed, and Angel continue to hold back Fatalis until it notice her at the switch.

Fatalis: (Angry)

Fatalis charges up a fire ball aiming for Trish.

Yu: Pull the lever! It should reach!

Trish: [Pulling]

Trish pull with her one hand found out the lever is jammed and couldn't move.

Trish: [Struggling] I, I can't, it's stuck!

Yu: (Shocked) Oh no.

Shiva: [Grab great sword]

Sojira: Wait what are doing!?

Shiva: They didn't called me the shield for nothing.

Sojira: No one calls you that.

Shiva: I'm the next guardian of Selma. It's my job to protect everyone! Including here! [Throw great sword]

Sojira: (Shocked) What will that do!?

Fatalis use fire ball and heading straight to the direction of Trish.