The TRIFECTA Chap 19 Faded Moon

(4 years later, Early Morning)

(Clash)

Yatta: Ahhhh!

Yatsu: Ahhhh!

During the years Yatta and Yatsu continue battling each other in the middle of the forest. Both of them getting stronger but, for every battle Yatta experience and strength is growing stronger to a point that Yatsu is now struggling to fight him. Yatta been training none stop to master the new form he developed from Romeo. Yatta who is now 36 and Yatsu who is 33.

Yatta: Ahhh!

Yatta swings his great sword with great force breaking one of Yatsu's long sword instantly.

Yatsu: (Shocked) What the hell?! So you can break people weapons easily now?! That's bull.

Yatta: (Laughing) Are you mad?

Yatsu: You just a fucken normal ass human and a sorry ass hunter with no skills.

Yatta: I'm a master hunter with a lot of secrets my little mistake.

Yatsu: (Confused) What?

Yatta: Let's just say that I'm way better than you plus all the fights we had over the years was just child's play.

Yatsu: That's bullshit! You haven't beat me once!

Yatta: And you haven't kill me yet in these past few years either. This whole time I was just letting you win while I learn more about my secret weapon.

Yatsu: What weapon?! The fucken monkey!? That the only way you get near of beating me when you have to fucken cheat. Bring your stupid monkey out!

Yatta: Nah, I don't need Romeo anymore when it comes to fighting you. But he will watch though.

Yatsu: Huh?

Romeo: (Roars)

(Crash)

Immediately after saying that Romeo drop from the sky almost landing on Yatsu in the process.

Yatsu: (Angry) I fucken knew it!

Yatta: Stand down Romeo. There's no need.

Romeo: (Sits and yawns)

Yatsu: What are you trying to say!? You don't need that stupid ass monkey to beat me!?

Romeo: (Angry) Grrrrr.

Yatta: (Laughing) Show me what you got!

Yatsu dash towards Yatta and jump to perform an air attack but, Yatta dodge grabbing his arm and toss Yatsu towards the tree breaking it in half.

Yatsu: (Angry)

Yatta: Come on try again.

Yatsu did a long range air slash going towards Yatta with his other sword. Yatta casually place his great sword in front of him in the ground protecting himself from the impact. Dust kicks up after the impact but clears immediately.

Yatsu: Huh?

When it cleared, all Yatsu see is the great sword in the ground.

Yatsu: Where the hell did you go!?

Right after him saying that, something underneath the ground started tunneling towards him.

Yatsu: What the Agh!

Yatta: Palico uppercut!

Yatta delivered a strong uppercut sending Yatsu flying but in midair Yatta grab Yatsu foot and slammed him to the ground with a very strong impact that the ground crumble underneath.