The TRIFECTA Chap 39 Double sided coin

(6 months before the tragedy of Astera)

Alice is shown sparring with one of the soldiers who works for Capt Yu. At the end, Alice beaten him taken the win.

Alice: (Smile) Told you I still got it. I'm not a queen that sits on my ass all day.

Soldier 1: I can see that. Impressive. Now I'm curious what will happen if you fight with the captain.

Alice: I'll woop his ass too.

Soldier: (Giggles) Love your confidence miss. Well I'm beat. I'll be going now.

The soldier and the other people that were watching left the training room.

Alice: (I need to keep pushing myself to protect the ones I love)

Bony: (Clapping) That was awesome Alice! I knew you can do it.

Alice: Thanks Bony.

Bony: No problem.

Alice: Hey since it's the two of us, I wanted to talk to you.

Bony: Sup?

Alice: You been helping me for years ever since I took you in. I really haven't told have much I appreciate it.

Bony: I just do what I can to make your work a little easier.

Alice: (Sighs) Let me be straight with you. I just want to know why?

Bony: Hm? What do you mean?

Alice: Biscuit told me about your healing touch you did to that Paolumu.

Bony: (Shit)

Alice: But even with that, I already know how special you are. It's quite obvious, you've been hunting with me for years with that small figure and you think I wouldn't know?

Bony: (Worry)

Bony created a small blade with ice behind her back.

Alice: But with all that I'm not going to say anything.

Bony: Hm.

Alice: You save my life in combat multiple times and you definitely gave off a good impression to Biscuit and the others. You could have just not participate in protecting us but still you did.

Bony: .....

Alice: And no matter what, I'm not going to betray family and you are part of that family Bony. If that's your real name.

Bony: (Giggles) Maybe.

Alice: I just want a request from you.

Bony: And that is?

Alice: I want to fight you at full power. To test my skills to kill the that monster that kill my best friend.

Bony: I promise you the fight won't last long.

Alice: (Nervous) I'll take my chances.

Bony: And you think this little training room is enough for me to go all out?

Alice: Um, I hope so. (She that strong?)

Bony: (Sighs) Fine. I do it. But don't have regrets when I mop you on the floor. (Smiling)

Alice: (Smile) Thanks. Now let's take our places.

They both a bit away from each other preparing themselves.

Bony: (What a weird woman. Why the hell would she trust someone like me knowing what I am? Maybe she just trying to kill me and take the glory for herself? Or this could be a trap?)