The TRIFECTA Chap 51 Sun's vs Moon's

Sojira: Shiva I don't want to fight you.

Shiva: Then get down here!

Sojira: No! Can't you see I need to do this!?

Shiva: Killing him won't do anything. Your heart still going to be hurt. Regardless!

Sojira: I KNOW THAT!

Shiva: (Confused) Then, why?

Sojira: Cause I wanted to prove myself that I can protect the ones I care about. If I can beat him I know....

Shiva: Are you listening to yourself? If you go to him you will die.

Sojira: Guess you never know till it happen right?

Shiva: (Angry)

Aj: Too bad Jerry dead by now.

DP: Meow?

Shiva: Fine, have it your way. [Walking forward]

Christie: You stay here, I'll handle this.

Sojira: No, I got it. She's my sister.

Christie: (Surprised) And if you lose?

Sojira: I won't. [Jump off]

Shiva: (Angry) [Sprint]

(Battle music Lost sky-Fearless )

As Sojira was falling she touch the wall creating an Ice Avalanche going downward towards Shiva making it there before herself.

Shiva: (Shocked)

Shiva grab her great sword and use it to block the heavy incoming attack. That's when Sojira create a hammer out of solid ice and slam right on top of Shiva that was blocking. The view was covered in mist making it hard for everyone to see.

Christie: .....Why does she looks familiar?

DP: Meow!

Aj: Nah, She's fine. Knowing her that probably didn't even scratch her.

Seconds later Sojira was launched out of the mist and landed hard on the ice floor.

Aj: See? Told you.

Sojira: [Standing up]

Shiva: Now that we at ground level, let's go home.

Kuro: [Meowing while running towards Sojira.]

Sojira: No! Stay!

Kuro: (Shocked) Meow?

Sojira: Please, I'm doing this for your own good too Kuro.

Kuro: [Sad]

Sojira: [Sad] Sorry.

Shiva: [Stretching] Alright then. Guess we'll doing this the hard way. Just letting you know I'm doing this cause I care.

Sojira: You stole the words out my mouth.
[Created ice scythe]

Shiva: Hmph.

DP: [Panicking] Meow!!!

Aj: Why I'm not helping? You must forgotten our deal. We was only taking her to her sister not aiding in her fights. Let's just see what happen or wait till that woman up there interferes.

DP: [Nods]

Shiva: [Stare].....[Dash]

Sojira: [Stare].....[Dash]

The both dash at each other with great speed started off with Sojira spin and tried to sweep Shiva's feet but Shiva dodge roll over her attack and perform an downward swing.......