Chapter 219: Can't escape the fallout

The moment Farouk debriefed/ranted to Vincenzo about that demoness hit-woman and the last minute photoshoot he's been "pressured" into by Bethesda, he left.

Well he left shortly after commenting that a few of the demons and demoness's from the Hazbin Hotel were roped into it after he claimed how that's the only way he'll survive being around Helsa Von Bitch for however long this photoshoot lasts.

He left the Enforcement Agency and Vincenzo just chuckled as he took a sip from his vodka only to spit it out the moment Azrael suddenly appeared out of thin air and plucked the bullet from the box and crushed into tiny atom particles within his hand.

"I already know it is a Dread made bullet. What's concerning is the fact the accounts Barnabas absconded the most assets from are so heavily encrypted...it's definitely from a third party within Greed. One that has the capacity to encrypt their financial accounts to military grand security and the means of obtaining angelic bullets without you noticing."

Vincenzo listened to Azrael's words and locked eyes with the Archangel. "This is bad Vinny. The way I see things you'll get until Clementine turns four before something happens. So get to planning."

"Until Clementine turns four? That's a strange thing to—?"

"I'm putting it into perspective okay. With the rate of incidents that have been occurring and the fact Dread has lost both Amos and Rasim you can rest assured he'll be aiming to increase his weapons productivity and move his battle plans up a few years before Clementine's got a good grasp on her powers to be labeled as a threat. Which means—it'll be four years."

"Do the others know?"

"No. The only ones that do are Lulu, Lily, Rosie, Cogsworth, Frederick and Bethesda Von Eldritch, and I...along with the rest of Heaven. We're are all planning up ways to get them prepared for the inevitable as the years progress. They should have the time to live like nothings wrong Vinny. We—meaning you and I have to do what we do best to ensure it lasts for however long they have left before all of Hell goes into an uproar."

"What I do best? You mean working in the background and keeping the public oblivious."

"Yes...while I do what I do best. The last thing Hell needs is for sides to already be drawn long before the battle plans are even fully drafted yet. At least not on our side anyway. Draegan's method is going to lead to many unhappy demons and many reasons for them to switch sides...if the fourth party goes in direction I see it, then we'll be..."

"Fourth Party?"

"It's nothing you need to concern yourself with right now Vinny. This is a Heaven kept secret and just know that you and Lulu aren't the only ones planning Dread's downfall down here. And yeah Lulu knows and it's a secret not even Lilith knows. Like I said it's a Heaven level secret Archangel's only—even Fallen Archangel. Trust me it's so top secret that it will literally have Michael down here beating Lucifer like a rag doll if he tattletales. I'm the exception because I'm only telling what you need to know so you don't do something foolish. When the time comes for making his origins known to you all...just remember...in war, you'll need all the allies you can get. No matter the origins."

"A-Alright..." Vincenzo wisely left that piece of dialogue on the back-burner for now in favor of asking Azrael about his mental health when he noticed Azrael's hands twitching like crazy.

"Are—are you doing okay Azrael?"

"Heh...I'm as fine as you can imagine I'd be during a global pandemic..."

"Ah, right—the pandemic...How's...how's it going up there?"

"You don't wanna know the list of complaints I have towards humanity as a whole right now. For such a smart species humanity can be horrendously stupid when it comes to self preservation. Raphael's at his wits end!"