Chapter 276: I promise I'll do better

Light: song by Sleeping At Last
——————————————————————

Azrael pondered what to say next then grinned wickedly to the point Charlie didn't know weither to be concerned or not?

"Wanna see what I did to your dad after I learned about that argument three years ago from a furious Jophiel?"

Charlie's response was a wide eyed, "Sure." because hearing how her Auntie Jophiel was furious was a shocker.

The light orb glowed...
——————————————————————

Azrael was bored, and so he reverted to his ten year old form. Suddenly a very hesitant Michael and Gabriel arrived.

Michael spoke while Gabriel looked like he didn't wanna be here. "Uh Azrael...there's something you should know before Jophiel comes barging in here."

"Oh? Did something happen with the flowers for the funerals of those air force officers in Arlington today?"

Michael coughed into his hand with a very nervous facial expression. "Uhhhhhh nooooo you see it's not that it's..."

Azrael suddenly felt the familiar presence of a angelic being crafted from rainbow fractured light. He smelled the sweet fragrances of his favorite baby sister and grinned, even when the doors to the throne room where their Father would usually greet the newly departed souls was slammed open with a violent gust of wind.

"Oh lookie, there's my favorite Singing Little Songbird right now!"

He was silenced when he saw how Jophiel manifested into the room in a bolt of lightning.

"Oh Crabapples She's Pissed!!!" Gabriel panicked and Michael outright paled.

Azrael just grinned like the Cheshire Cat and giggled. *Ooo goodie goodie gumdrops Jophiel's back!*

Jophiel stomped into the room with her eyes glowing neon yellow.

Whatever she would've said was silenced when she saw Azrael's smug grin

Whatever she would've said was silenced when she saw Azrael's smug grin. Jophiel pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Huhhhh, you get a pass—this time—Zazzy."